Creative University is head of the class
- Tracking Traffic. Reill, Howard // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p52
The article talks about operators' efforts of reaching out to customers through kiosks, platforms and meal delivery. According to Colleen Wright-Riva, director of dining and retail services at Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, they have an expansive program with plenty of outlets for...
- Winning Workforce recipients, FMPs celebrate together. Duecy, Erica // Nation's Restaurant News;6/14/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p92
Focuses on restaurants that received the 2004 Winning Workforce Awards, during the National Restaurant Association's Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show held in Chicago, Illinois. Captain D's Inc.; Creative Dining Services; Jamba Juice Co.; K-Bob's.
- Tricia Hartley is inspired by the entrants of this year's National Training Awards. // Training Journal;Oct2009, p9
In this article, the author reflects the challenges she encountered in choosing winners for the National Training Awards. She notices that training takes place in small and large companies, colleges and training providers, and small-scale community projects. She cites that the success of several...
- Creative Dining Services: Thinking big. Michaelides, Stephen // Food Management;Feb98, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p46
Profiles Creative Dining Services in Zeeland, Michigan. Company's emphasis on customer service; Philosophy of fair treatment of employees and clients; Employee selection process of the company. INSET: Anatomy of a proposal..
- Las Vegas Training Organizations. // Las Vegas Business Press;08/16/99, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p24
Ranks training organizations in Las Vegas, Nevada, based on total 1998 enrollment. Includes Community College of Southern Nevada; University of Nevada, Las Vegas; The Learning Center; Executrain of Las Vegas.
- GCSE overhaul. // Printing World;1/27/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the trial of the vocational Printing GCSE at Leeds College of Technology in England.
- Train-the-Trainer Degrees, Certificates, Workshops, and Courses. // Practical Library Trainer;2004, p81
A list of universities and training organizations in the U.S. that offer train-the-trainer degrees, certificates, workshops and courses is presented.
- The changing face of vocational training. Cornell, Halley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;01/11/2002, Issue 322876, p10
Focuses on the changing vocational training at Fresno City College in California. Interaction of the City College with local business needs; benefits of computers to vocational students; Effects of the changing demand for increased productivity and efficiency on vocational training.
- Nicole Scheel. // Chief Learning Officer;Dec2008, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p60
The article profiles Nicole Scheel, director of InterCall University in the U.S. She is the recipient of the Division 1 Silver Award in the Business Impact category. The company built its business online, wherein electronic learning is the source of 95 percent of employee training. To ensure...