CulinArt focus is brand zoo
- N.Y.C. operator upgrades alfresco fare at Bryant Park kiosks. Franklin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p8
Reports on the addition of several food service options to those already at the Bryant Park in New York City. Aim of CulinArt Inc. of improving thee culinary experiences of the park's visitors; Forecast sales for CulinArt's establishment in the park, namely, Starbyck's, Hebrew, National Deli,...
- CulinArt expands menu diversity with healthful, economic programs. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/26/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p20
Reports on CulinArt Inc.'s introduction of three menu programs. Expansion of its offering to its customers; Increased interest in healthful foods and ethnic items by its customers; Unique features of the menu programs.
- Culinart Inc. butts chowderheads with locals, wins clam cook-off. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/2/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p18
Presents the Culinart Maritime Aquarium foodservice team, winner of the sixth annual Clam Chowder Cook-Off in Norwalk Harbor Splash! Festival in Norwalk, Connecticut. Culinary background of the Culinart Maritime; Creation of the Culinary Team; Impact of the victory on the publicity of the company.
- Balancing Art & Commerce At CulinArt. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p48
Focuses on the food service operation of CulinArt Inc. in the U.S. Opportunity of the company to be in the Brooklyn Museum Art; Total revenue earned in 2003; Details of the marketing strategy applied. INSETS: A Jewel In the Culinary Crown;Cashless Payment.
- Feeding financial whiz kids. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Apr99, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on the food service operations of CulinArt for the employees of the Newport Tower in Jersey City, New Jersey. Dining area and lounge comprising the facilities at the company's food service business; Strategies adopted by CulinArt executives in formulating the most efficient food service...
- MINI-INTERVIEW: CulinArt's correctional plan. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p30
Reports on the correctional accounts of CulinArt based in New York. Opening of its Bo Robinson account in New Jersey; Details on the accounts handled by the company; Statement from regional manager Phil Cuccia on how the company operates.
- The Brooklyn Museum combines an afternoon of art and lunch. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/26/98, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p27
Takes a look at the food service program at the Brooklyn Museum of Art in New York City. Theme developed by contractor, Culinart, to promote both the cafeteria and the exhibits featured; Conversion of free space into a second cafe; Success of the Cafe Monet concept; Menu features.
- CulinArt swallows Food First. Corry, Carl // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/21/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 29, p1A
Reports that CulinArt, a provider of contract dining services, has acquired competitor Food First Restaurant Corp. Addition of 15 accounts to three existing contracts; Number of additional employees; Annual revenue base; Areas of operations.
- CafÃ© achieves secure footing. // FoodService Director;3/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p1
Reports on an increase in the customers of a cafe station owned by CulinArt in Jersey City, New Jersey in 2005. Improvements made by the company's foodservice team to the revamped securities firm; Views of regional manager Phil Cuccia on the foodservices being offered at the cafe; Estimated...