Buffet for new moms
- Early birds flock to N.O. hotels for best breakfast restaurants. Fitzmorris, Tom // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/18/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p25
The article presents information about breakfast restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana. Some of the restaurants are Midi, La CÃ´te Brasserie and Veranda. Breakfast at Midi have always been a buffet but instead of offering the typical scattering of ordinary breakfast items, Midi now competes...
- MORNING STARS. Smith, Will // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/15/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4803, p32
The article discusses various aspects of managing a hotel's breakfast service for its guests. It highlights the challenges of running a well-managed breakfast service including the need to keep the breakfast buffet well stocked and the juices replenished. The author discusses the importance of...
- Buffets Grow Up. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/21/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 34, Special section p1
Features several breakfast buffets by restaurants in the United States. Details on the breakfast menus offered in La Coquina Restaurant; Description of the multinational breakfast approach of The Bellagio Resort Hotel & Casino; Techniques employed by Buffets Inc. in preparing breakfast buffets....
- Going with the flo: engineering buffets for ease in service. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/19/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 33, p16
Focuses on the trends in several restaurants that are offering a breakfast buffets in an effort to provide guests with unique meal options. Chief problem facing buffet designers; Need to keep the buffet looks fresh; Way to improve buffet's appearance.
- Sonaisali full brekkie. // Travel Daily;4/24/2013, p7
The article reports that a full American Buffet breakfast has been reintroduced to the menu at Sonaisali Island Resort in Fiji to replace the tropical continental breakfast option.
- Wake-up calls. // Restaurant Business;Jan2013, Vol. 112 Issue 1, pM1
An interview with Frank Dominguez, corporate executive chef of Farmland Foods Inc., is presented. When asked about the changing food services for breakfast in restaurants, he refers to many quick-service restaurants which include breakfast menu and offers buffets. Dominguez informs about the...
- At Cravings MGM Mirage desired to put new spin on buffet concept. Lohmeyer, Lori // Nation's Restaurant News;7/26/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 30, p34
Focuses on Cravings restaurant, a project of designer Adam Tihany, at the MGM Mirage in Las Vegas, Nevada, offering a buffet-dining experience. Interior design; Presence of several open kitchens were customers can watch chefs preparing such menu options as wood-fired-oven pizza, chicken tamales...
- A place to be born. // British Medical Journal;1/10/1976, Vol. 1 Issue 6001, p55
Focuses on certain aspects of patient care on maternity hospitals in Great Britain. Matter of induction and active management of labor; Interference of medical personnel for the convenience of patients; Remarks on the mortality rate of mothers.
- Serving culture change at mealtimes. Andreoli, Nicole A.; Breuer, Lorraine; Marbury, Diane; Williams, Sylvia; Rosenblut, Michael N. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Sep2007, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p48
The article presents information on a study by the Parker Jewish Institute which strived to integrate the basic tenets of culture change with mealtime activities in an effort to yield positive changes and outcomes for its nursing home residents. The program shifted meals from a typical tray...