- Follow Me. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Oct2009, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p32
A photograph of a U.S. Air Force soldier, Staff Sergeant Kealvin Barnett of the 403rd Security forces Squadron at Keesler Air Force Base, Mississippi during a combat physical training exercise is presented.
- RESERVE SNAOSHOT. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Apr2013, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p6
Photographs of several U.S. Airmen are presented including the technical sergeant Bradley Green, senior airman Frederick Beck both with the 434th aircraft maintenance squadron at Grissom Air Reserve Base, Indiana and Captain J. Justin Pearce in D'Iberville, Mississippi.
- Frontline Duty. // Airman;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p4
Several photographs depicting the care given by the U.S. Air Force to their airmen and their families are presented.
- Taking a breather? // Airman;May2001, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p49
Presents a photograph of United States Senior Airman Earl Armstrong who is giving his F-16 Fighting Falcon's afterburner nozzle a last look before launch.
- Notices. // Air Power History;Spring2006, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p59
The article features the Airmen Memorial Museum which is founded in 1988 by Air force Sergeants Association in the U.S. The museum pays tribute to enlisted airmen's sacrifices and contributions made while serving the U.S. Air force. It collects artifacts, photographs, diaries, books, personal...
- Airman's World. // Airman;Feb2001, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p16
Presents news briefs on the United States Air Force and its airmen as of February 2001. Flight demonstration of Boeing's Joint Strike Fighter X-32A and Lockheed Martin's Joint Strike Fighter X-35A; Recognition given to the Air Force Test Pilot School-tested prototype anti-G uniform by the...
- Airman's Notebook. // Airman;Aug2003, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p48
Relates the experience of an airman during the Operation Iraqi Freedom in Bashur Airfield, Iraq. Excitement in performing his job; Availability of electricity, toilets and running water in the area; Interaction with the people in the area.
- We are a professional force preparing for combat. Lorber, John G. // Flying Safety;Aug95, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p2
Discusses the `dues' that members of the US Air Force are expected to `pay' to keep the title of a professional air crew member. Physical and mental preparation; Thorough preflight checks; Rapid and accurate reaction to problems encountered during takeoff; Sticking to the briefed air plan;...
- There I was... // Flying Safety;Nov95, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p2
Discusses the flight mission of a United States Air Force copilot in bad weather. Experience related.