New York fireworks to dance to Air Force band music
- Wanted: Musicians. Joyner, Bo // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2002, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p23
Announces that the Band of the U.S. Air Force Reserve is looking for musicians interested in working man-days with the band. Number of full-time professional active-duty musicians who support efforts to recruit through musical performances; Repertoire; Places where the band performs.
- Band of Liberty to perform at Bardavon. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/5/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p46
Reports on the live performance of the U.S. Air Force Band of Liberty at the Bardavon Theater in Poughkeepsie, New York on November 8, 2001. History of the band; Concert sponsors.
- Air Force ensemble to land in rez. Yurth, Cindy // Navajo Times;10/15/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 41, pC4
The article offers a preview of the performance of the U.S. Air Force's Travis Brass band, organized by the Navajo Nation, to be held in Window Rock, Arizona on October 26-27, 2015.
- U.S. Air Force Personnel on Active Duty. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p212
No abstract available.
- The profession of arms. Fogleman, Ronald R. // Airpower Journal;Fall95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p4
Reminds Air Force soldiers to earnestly place service before self in all they do. Reforming the Officer Voluntary Assignment System; Praises for Lieutenant General Benjamin O. Davis.
- Doctrinal frontiers... Builder, Carl H. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the importance of following up the topic of doctrinal frontiers. Statement from the Air Force Manual (AFM) 1-1; History of war tactics; More.
- A modest proposal making doctrine more memorable. Holley, I.B. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the Air Force Manual (AFM) 1-1. Strategies used to ensure that Air Force officers are familiar with official doctrine; More.
- Air Force doctrine problems. Mowbray, James A. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p21
Reports on the troubled doctrinal history of the United States Air Force. List of problems which are encountered by the Air Force; Discussion on the early efforts to develop doctrine in the Air Force classified in time periods from 1926 to 1995; More.
- Inventing a doctrine process. Drew, Dennis M. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p42
Reports that the United States Air Force lacks a systematic process for developing its doctrine. Discussion of the lack of intellectual participation in the United States Air Force's doctrine; Analysis of the elements of a systematic approach to the Air Force's doctrine's.