- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/21/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 25, p50
Presents charts depicting the global technology underwriting syndicates as of June 2004 in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/04/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p16
Presents charts and graph depicting global volume of underwriting in the technology industries. Amount of equity fees as of January 2002; Lists of companies involved in technology deals; Number of equity-related deals.
- Comverse Tech eyes IPO of spyware unit. Schachter, Ken // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/29/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 14, p5A
Reports on the public offering of the Verint Systems unit of Comverse Technology Inc. in New York. Level of demand for initial public offerings; List of underwriters in a syndicate; Terms of the deal.
- Ukraine's Bold Offshoring Bid. Friedlander, Josh // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 27, p30
Focuses on the consortium of information technology firms in Ukraine called Ukranian Software Consortium. Provision of offshore services to U.S. firms; Number of companies composing the consortium; Market for services and exports of Ukranian information technology.
- Truly madly 3Deeply. Kranzl, Justin // Australian Personal Computer;Aug2003, Issue 296, p22
Desktop 3D is the new potential technology for information technology companies. Software developers are releasing beta versions of 3D desktop shells and 3D monitors will begin appearing in the next two months. Key hardware manufacturers, software developers and content creators have joined the...
- The New Gold Rush. French, Jeff // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/17/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 15, p28
The article looks into situation of banks and banking industry in the U.S. Banking on the Left Coast is lively again because of the resurgence of technology while investment banking in the West Coast has always been different from the East Coast. For several years, banking in West Coast went...
- IT In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/26/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 17, p19
Reports developments related to information technology industry in the U.S. as of April 26, 2004. Decision of Oracle Corp. to join the Enterprise Grid Alliance as founding member of the consortium; Sales performance of SAP AG.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p50
The article presents statistical information regarding investments in technology. The information includes, global technology underwriting volume as of February 14, 2005, recent global debt deals, recent global equity deals, syndicated loans, etc.
- Vindication of syndication--why borrowers should consider... Fidler, Michael; Neumeyer, Patricia // Business Credit;May96, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p47
States that financial managers should consider using syndicated transactions when they need to borrow money yielding a bank's legal or house credit exposure limits. What has fueled the growth of syndications; Largest category of syndicated deals; How most middle markets have limited experience...