- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/21/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 25, p48
Presents charts depicting the global retail underwriting syndicates of June 2004 in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/04/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p26
Presents charts and graphs depicting global volume of underwriting in the retail industry. Amount of underwriting fees as of January 2002; Lists of companies involved in retailing deals; Value of transaction.
- Centro goes big with US property deal. Freeman, Glenn // Money Management;10/12/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p4
The article reports on the launch of the MCS 38 property syndicate by Centro Property Group in Australia. The company targets investors who want to access listed property in global economies. The product is an optimal combination of retail assets from the food-based convenience centers, some...
- Springs Could Break Textile Blues. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;6/11/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 23, pN.PAG
The textile industry has not been the best performer over the past few years. The recent slowdown in the economy and consumer spending and the risk posed by foreign competition, have all had an adverse impact on the sector. But some market players are wondering if a $700 million LBO facility for...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/25/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 29, p52
This section presents statistical data related to investment banking in the U.S. retail trade sector. Some of the companies for which data is presented are: Lehman Brothers; Citigroup; Goldman Sachs; JP Morgan Chase; Deutsche Bank; Duff and Phelps; Morgon Stanley and Peter J. Solomon.
- Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/22/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p36
Presents an overview of the retail underwriting market as of January 12, 2001. Total market volume; Financial performance of General Motors Corp. for the fourth quarter of 2000; Decline in stock rating of Home Depot Inc.
- London retail: spending surge may be fleeting moment. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;July 2005, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p68
The article presents information that the London Retail Consortium has reported that high street spending in London, England, gained a significant boost in April 2005. Like-for-like retail sales, which exclude the impact of new stores or additional retail space, rose by 3.0% in April 2005, from...
- Free Fallin' Barrett, Randy; Guglielmo, Connie // Interactive Week;10/23/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 43, p28
Explores the problems that online companies are experiencing. Discussion on the stunt in the profits of online retailers; Information on the dispute over copyrights; Formation of consortium among business-to-business companies.
- PRstore franchise coming to Detroit area, 9 locations
planned. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;8/23/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p19
Birmingham-based Appleseed PR Group LLC announced it plans to open nine PRstore franchises in metro Detroit. The first store will open in Birmingham this fall with a second store in either Southfield or Troy before the end of the year. The Detroit region is owned by Jim Moore, who held senior...