INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- Turn plain dirt into pay dirt. Kane, Leslie // Medical Economics;03/05/2001, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p87
Presents information on making investments in raw lands. Steps; Advantages of hiring syndicators when investing; Factors to be considered when hiring syndicators and developers.
- Shari'ah finance for Â£1bn Pinnacle. Lazarus, Darren // Estates Gazette;3/3/2007, Issue 709, p38
The article reports on the Shari'ah-compliant property fund established by Arab Investments executive Khalid Affara for the Pinnacle tower project in London, England. The syndicate behind the Â£200 million acquisition of the tower known as Pinnacle Limited bought the tower on Bishopsgate from...
- Cool off with commercial. Walkley, Pam // Money (14446219);Nov2005, Issue 10, p24
The article focuses on the advantage of investing in commercial properties based on a study conducted in Australia. Direct property's low volatility makes it a valuable asset class for it reduces the chance of making a timing error when entering or exiting the market. Majority of direct...
- PIC syndication under the spotlight. Basson, Deon // Finance Week;10/25/2004, p14
Focuses on the syndication of property of PIC Group PLC. Prospectus under the Highveld Syndication No 9; Interests in the deed searches for the two properties; Closure of the public offer of Highveld syndication No 9.
- Blueprint Eurohypo loan backs Pillar's European retail fund. // EuroProperty;2003, p5
Eurohypo Real Estate Investment Banking has arranged a â‚¬150m pan-European syndicated debt facility, which it says could be a blueprint for the financing of other core-plus vehicles. The debt facility for Pillar Retail Europark Fund will allow Pillar to finance acquisitions directly and...
- Meet the sponsors. Roberts, Jane // Estates Gazette;2/28/2004, Issue 409, p52
Looks at the prospects facing syndicated funds in the real estate investment market in Great Britain in 2004. Aim of Noble Group Limited's Steve Taylor and David Cunnington with their property investment division; Reason behind the expansion opportunity in the market; Comments from Ian Blake of...
- SMALL FIRMS LOOK BEYOND THE SYNDICATE. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/28/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 26, p33
Focuses on the impact of syndicates on small companies in the U.S. Problems of real estate investment trusts; Details on the competition of investment banks; Value of specialized firms.
- SEC REGULATION OF CALIFORNIA REAL ESTATE SYNDICATES. // California Law Review;Jan1973, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p205
Comments on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's regulation of syndicate real estate securities in California. Formation and operation of California limited partnership syndicates; Applicability of Securities Act of 1933 to real estate syndicate interests; Appropriateness of integration.
- Choppy waters for city-living glamour. Norwood, Graham // Estates Gazette;5/7/2005, Issue 518, p122
Reports on the residential real estate development market in Southampton, England. Focus of the local government in developing the residential real estate market in the area; Factors that affected the growth of the market; Interest of investors and syndicates in Southampton. INSET: Knight...