INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/21/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 25, p44
Presents charts depicting the global media/entertainment underwriting syndicates as of June 2004 in the U.S.
- Broadcasters commission TV marketing study from TIP. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign (UK);3/26/2004, Issue 13, p10
The Ingram Partnership (TIP) has been appointed by a consortium of commercial TV broadcasters, which includes ITV, Channel 4 and five, to develop a way of marketing television as a medium. TIP will conduct a research study among a cross-section of key customers including clients, media and...
- Apples to Apples, In-Store. Spethmann, Betsy // Promo;Nov2006, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p16
The article reports on the expansion of the test measurement system that compares in-store media with traditional advertising. Dina Howell, Procter & Gamble's general manager, states that allowing media planners to look across multiple, different media and make one recommendation to the client...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p52
Presents charts of global media/entertainment underwriting, compiled as of March 8, 2004. Global volume by product; Top U.S. issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Top global issues bookrunners; Announced global target merger and acquisition advisers; Global...
- Cornwall braces itself for rockin' Radio Bowley. // Campaign (UK);3/18/2005, Issue 12, p23
The article congratulates Martin Bowley, who last week was part of the winning consortium for the new FM commercial radio licence for Cornwall. Bowley, renowned for his love of rock music, teamed up with the former ITV chief executive Richard Eyre for the bid, in a battle between two of adland's...
- Media M&A activity proceeds at record pace. // B to B;10/8/2007, Vol. 92 Issue 13, p8
The article reports that according to a report released by media investment bank Jordan Edmiston Group Inc, merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in the media and information industries has reached record highs. With 637 transactions valued at more than $95 billion combined, the first three...
- Vindication of syndication--why borrowers should consider... Fidler, Michael; Neumeyer, Patricia // Business Credit;May96, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p47
States that financial managers should consider using syndicated transactions when they need to borrow money yielding a bank's legal or house credit exposure limits. What has fueled the growth of syndications; Largest category of syndicated deals; How most middle markets have limited experience...
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/13/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 39, p31
Provides the underwriting deals by security type in the U.S., as of September 2003. Proceeds; Number of issues; Average size of deals; Disclosed fees.
- Colorado. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/02/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30221, p42
Reports on the investment earnings of Colorado's Treasury Pool for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1997.