- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;11/19/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p6
The article lists the financial firms in the U.S. showing their loan term, which includes the Airgas Inc., BankAmerica Corp. and the Idearc Inc.
- Where Angels Fear to Tread: The Tertiary Lending Market. Liddell, Alan // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug2001, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p18
Reports on tertiary lending in New Zealand. Arrangement of loan through the finance broker; Terms of agreement; Calculation of the finance rate for purposes of disclosure under the Credit Contracts Act.
- How banks evaluate your business loan application. Welch, Bill // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/02/99, Vol. 38 Issue 31, p12
Describes how banks evaluates business loan applications. Factors considered in the loan application process; Tips in preparing loan applications; Need for a borrower to demonstrate capacity to service debt.
- Done deals. // Indianapolis Business Journal;07/26/99, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p40
Reports on business enterprise developments in Indianapolis, Indiana, as of July 26, 1999. Receipt by Master Design & Manufacturing Inc. of loan from Community Bank of Noblesville and Indiana Community Business Credit Corp.; Commercial loans vouched for by the United States Small Business...
- SBA's Arizona loan volume down 17%. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;12/28/98, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p1
Reports on the decline in the United States Small Business Administration's (SBA) loan volume for businesses in Arizona, during fiscal year 1997-1998. Comparison with SBA's loan volume in the previous year; Percentage of decline; Number of loans guaranteed by the SBA; Economic implications of...
- New-Issue Leveraged Loan Volume by Industry. // Bank Loan Report;06/26/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p14
Presents a list of new-issue leveraged loan volume by industry as of June 15, 2000.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;4/9/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p5
Presents the loan syndication term sheets of several business enterprises as of April 9, 2001.
- While DIPs May Come Easy, Exit Financing Proves Hard to Get. Hintze, John // Bank Loan Report;11/12/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the expected increase in the number of debtor-in-possession (DIP) financings in the U.S. loan market. Increasing number of companies filing for bankruptcy; Impact of the economic slowdown on exit financing deals; Risk involved in exit financing.
- Slower Week For US Market. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;4/1/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p10
Presents information on the issuances of subordinated loans by business enterprises in the U.S. loan market as of April 1, 2002.