- Decision time. Utility Week // Utility Week;1/13/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p17
The article presents an outlook for the utility industry in Europe in 2006. Dispute between Russia and Ukraine over gas supplies has caused insecurity in Europe over energy sources. Eon will be joined by other generators in building combined cycle gas turbine plant. There is a possibility that...
- Vindication of syndication--why borrowers should consider... Fidler, Michael; Neumeyer, Patricia // Business Credit;May96, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p47
States that financial managers should consider using syndicated transactions when they need to borrow money yielding a bank's legal or house credit exposure limits. What has fueled the growth of syndications; Largest category of syndicated deals; How most middle markets have limited experience...
- MONTHLY ROUNDUP. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/13/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 39, p31
Provides the underwriting deals by security type in the U.S., as of September 2003. Proceeds; Number of issues; Average size of deals; Disclosed fees.
- Colorado. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/02/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30221, p42
Reports on the investment earnings of Colorado's Treasury Pool for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1997.
- Calling Apple. Crotty, Cameron // Macworld;Oct95, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p143
Reports that the Apple Business Consortium (ABC), an association of Macintosh accounting and business-productivity developers, manufacturers and consultants, already has a toll-free number for businesses seeking guidance.
- NATPE has a language of its own. Spring, Greg // Electronic Media;01/05/98, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p68
Presents information for understanding syndicator speech in the NATPE season. How syndicators tout clearance; What the term development means.
- Big pools of cash are ripe for managers. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;5/26/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p10
Focuses on a report by Standard and Poor's Corporation which states that local government investment pools (LGIPs) in the United States (U.S.) are untapped sources of assets for external managers and consultants. Estimated number of LGIPs in the U.S.; What these pools consist of; Sponsorship of...
- Tunisia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/16/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 33, p29
Reports on the Tunisian government's decision to ask five commercial banks to syndicate a 100 million dollars loan. Arrangers that will send out invitations to other banks to participate in the syndication; Rate of the loan.
- Loan pricing expected to hit floor with Yanpet. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/30/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p4
Presents information on finance focusing on the syndication of $2,322 million loan of the Saudi Yanbu Petrochemical Company (Yanpet). Suggestions that the two-year downtrend in pricing for Gulf project finance came to a halt; Detailed information on the loan; Reference to the economic crisis in...