INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY
- Public disclosure. // Pensions & Investments;12/9/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p10
Focuses on the disclosure of the performance of private equity funds of private equity firms in the U.S. Features of private equity management; Avoidance of disclosing the performance of private equity funds by private firms; Benefits of the disclosure of private equity funds.
- Private equity firms circle Transact. Norman, Tessa // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/30/2014, p1
The article reports that private equity companies are circling Transact as a sale of the platform.
- In Good Company. // Forbes Asia;Feb2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p31
The article informs about three notable private equity deals involving Gulfstream, Snapple and Kosmos Energy.
- FIVE QUESTIONS TO ASK A PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM. // BRW;3/18/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p49
The article presents questions that should be asked to private equity firms including the value that can be added other than capital, involvement in businesses in which the firm invested into, and the size of businesses that the firm invests in.
- Private Equity Looks For New Gardens to Tend. Springsteel, Ian // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p58
Focuses on the management of private equity at companies in the U.S. Estimation of private equity funds; Impact of the existence of hedge funds and other private equity investors on the financing of companies; Description of private equity funds.
- PEF V signs agreement with BSH to sell Zelmer stake. // Engineer (Online Edition);11/15/2012, p9
The article discusses the agreement entered into by private equity fund Polish Enterprise Fund V (PEF V) to sell its 49 percent stake in Zelmer to Bosch and Siemens Hausgerï¿½te (BSH).
- long history BRIGHT FUTURE. Gynn, Ann M. // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 3, pS-1
The article discusses the prospects of the private equity market in Cleveland, Ohio. Proof of Cleveland's prowess came in September 2009 when, in the depth of the recession, more than 600 registrants from across the U.S. attended the Great Lakes Capital Connection, a two-day confab of...
- Seller beware. Worth, Joe // Entrepreneur;Oct2015, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p80
The article provides answer to a question about what to expect when selling the business to a private equity group (PEG).
- CitiFinancial Sale Draws Many Bidders. // American Banker;3/4/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F309, p15
Brief information is given about group bidders in the sale of CitiFinancial or OneMain Financial consumer lending company which include private equity firms BlackRock Inc., Apollo Management LP, and Banco Santander SA.