Mack Out, Dougan in at CSFB
- Credit Suisse: integration, not originality, is path to recovery. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Sep2006, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p94
The article reports on the restructuring of its business by Credit Suisse Group AG. Credit Suisse's business model has been diversified which enables it to rely on various sources of revenue. There has been decline in its banking revenue during 2006. It is planning a key strategic initiative to...
- Credit Suisse rebrands units prior to product launch. Fincziczki, B�la // Budapest Business Journal;5/27/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 25, p4
Reports the reorganization of the financial services firm Credit Suisse Group in Hungary. Initiation of renaming the local insurance and pension fund units; Generation of profits; Selection of executives for the business division.
- Credit Suisse Hires Risk Executive. // American Banker;10/25/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 205, p7
This article reports that Credit Suisse announced it has hired Jeffrey Halpern to head market risk management for multimanager portfolios for alternative investments. Halpern was previously employed with Moore Capital Management, where he served as the head of risk management and developed...
- Credit Suisse moves into Uzbekistan. // Pensions & Investments;4/3/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p16
Reports that Credit Suisse Bank opened an office in Tashkent, Uzbekistan to establish a presence in the emerging markets. Selection of Tashkent due to the importance and strength of the central Asian economies.
- Credit Suisse Unit May Lose Japan License. // American Banker;7/13/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 132, p32
Examines the reasons behind the decision by Japan's Financial Supervisory Agency to revoke the banking license of Credit Suisse Group AG. Description of how such a procedure would occur.
- Credit Suisse Profit Fell 12% in 2d Half. // American Banker;3/14/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 50, p20
Discusses the fall in profits that Credit Suisse Group experienced during the second half of 2000. Reason for the decline; How much profits rose for the whole year; Problems that Credit Suisse has had with employee retention after its purchase of Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Inc.
- Swiss banks bring private banking to Internet. Clark, Drew // American Banker;7/17/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 135, p12
Reports that Swiss banks are introducing private banking transactions for their customers on the Internet. Reference to transactional Web sites offered by UBS; Estimated amount invested by banks in private banking technology; Significance of the investments on market share; Advantages of...
- Credit Suisse starts business phone link. // American Banker;5/20/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 97, p17
Reports on Credit Suisse's launching of what it claims as Europe's first telephone-based bank for small and medium-sized business and self-employed workers. Features of the Cashbox service.
- Credit Suisse thwarts Ozannes in employment dispute. Malkin, Brendan // Lawyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p2
Reports that the Guernsey, Channel Island branch of Credit Suisse Bank has won a case against law firm Ozannes. Prevention of Ozannes from representing A former employee of the bank in an unfair dismissal claim; Confidential information of Ozannes on the workings of the bank; Previous work of...