- `Moving expense' tax changes hit homeowners hard. Harney, Kenneth R. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/3/93, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p20
Reports on the changes in rules of the tax bill for individuals who move for job-related reasons. Implications on average, middle-income homeowners; Tax increase; Reduction in permissible tax deductions; Effects on someone who moves for employment reasons; Plans of the Congress House Ways and...
- Renaissance Revived. Cooper, Dan // Old-House Interiors;Sep2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p40
Points out the subtle differences between Renaissance Revival and Rococo Revival style furniture. History of the two styles; Features common to both; Ways of discerning suspect pieces; Ornamental subtleties that characterize Renaissance influence; Walnut styles.
- Wood. // Casual Living;Dec2008 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p72
The article lists various wood furniture makers including Richey Inds., ADR Enterprise and Oxford Garden.
- Festive shelves. // Country Living;Dec2003, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p54
Presents methodology of decoration of shelves on festive occasions.
- Cagey Color. // Architectural Digest;Aug2007, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p109
The article evaluates the vintage furniture and collectibles from Stripe.
- Dress up your drawers. Griffin, Eleanor // Southern Living;Jun94, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p152
Provides suggestions for the improvement of drawers using mail-order decorative drawer pulls.
- Fine Fittings. // Old House Journal;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p37
Shows several house ornaments and furniture. Information on the products; Price.
- Retro Metro. Cawley, Janet // Biography;Sep2002, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p102
Presents a photograph of a foyer that would resemble an entrance to one of New York's wealthier neighborhoods. Breakdown on the furniture, which includes a French silver bowl, French Art Deco Tray, and chairs by New York designer James Mont.
- Untitled. // Apollo: The International Magazine for Collectors;Oct2014, Vol. 180 Issue 624, p15
An image is presented of a piece of decorative art furniture.