Undercover in Glasgow
- Lifestyle's Forbidden City lures dealers in. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p13
Reports on the launch of furniture collection by Lifestyle Enterprises company under the company Forbidden City division. Features included in the Positano collection; Influence in the creation of the Margaux ; Design elements in the Farallon.
- CECIL N. HAYES: DESIGNER FOR THE STARS TELLS HOW TO CREATE YOUR DREAM HOME. Hayes, Cecil N. // Ebony;Nov2003, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p48
Provides tips on interior decorating. Selection of furniture items for the floor space of a house; Impact of the wall space on the design; Mechanical and decorative items for the ceiling layer.
- Ceramic Furniture. Parillo, Marlene Ferrell // Ceramics Technical;Nov2005, Issue 21, p38
The article describes the processes used by the author in constructing ceramic furniture. It explains the factors that should be considered when constructing ceramic furniture including the size of the kiln and the functionality of the furniture. Several furniture pieces made by the author are...
- Pool sharp. Milioti, Stephen J. // Best Life;May/Jun2005, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p36
Offers advice on exterior decorating. Approach in the concept of exterior design; Factors to consider in selecting wooden furniture; Use of color in exterior designing.
- Objects. BULLA, TRACY // Home Accents Today;Oct2008, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p34
The article features several consoles, including Ercole, Palecek and Shine Home.
- Modernist Furniture. Mumford, Lewis // New Republic;3/21/28, Vol. 54 Issue 694, p154
Focuses on exhibition of modern French decorative art at the Lord and Taylor. Two main elements evident in these decorative art; Difference of modern French decorative art with American art and handicraft; Suggestion that the problem facing American designers is how to achieve the common ground...
- Argentine Traditions. // Architectural Digest;Jun2004, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p193
Features the European-style furniture shop Aimara Masterpieces founded by Samantha Newman. Contact information; Contemporary designs of the furniture; Location of the shop.
- Ohio's Fabulous Folk. // Architectural Digest;Oct2004, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p243
Features the furniture and folk art at Austin T. Miller, a shop and showroom in Columbus, Ohio. Interior decorations; Description of the products and ornaments; Contact information.
- Funky Flower Clock. // Woodworking for Women;Mar2006, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p92
The article presents the procedures involved in creating a funky flower clock. Cut clock pattern from folded paper for full-size pattern. Use graphite paper to transfer pattern onto wood. Drill 3/32-inch starter holes in areas to be cut out. Use the scroll saw to cut out the main shape first,...