Fabric show for Olympia
- Trimco. // Display & Design Ideas;Sep2003, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p46
This article presents information on beaded curtains which provide an economical and simple decorative backdrop to any retail setting.
- fabric & wall covering. // Interior Design;10/31/2005 Fall Market, Vol. 76 Issue 13, p53
This article features several fabrics and wall coverings for use in interior design. Kinnasand's Kendo fine textile juxtaposes rich color zones with textural lines, and transparent fields with dense and voluptuous shapes. Carnegie's In The Fold multi-hued, striped, cotton-polyester-blend...
- PROFILE. // Old-House Interiors;Jan2006, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p14
The article profiles drapery designer Scot Robbins. Initially he designs sketches on paper considering windows alignment, drapery pattern and fabric. Robbins' father and mother were involved in similar type of work, so the profession has come to him naturally. He travels a lot to conduct...
- Followers of fashion. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p28
Previews the house furnishings exhibition Intohome to be held in Birmingham, England, in May 2001. Influence of fashion design on design of home furnishings; Featuring of textiles with metallic effects; Bed linen designs from Coloroll; Curtain and fabric designs from Curtina.
- Making the Bed. Roehrig, Elizabeth // Country Living;May2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p81
The article offers information about beddings. The beds from Hastens are made with natural materials to allow for air circulation to keep the bed a comfortable temperature. Covers help ensure a mattress's life by protecting against mites, dust, stains, and body oils. Use vacuum's upholstery tool...
- Market Intros: WINDOW COVERINGS. // Home Textiles Today;4/8/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p122
Lists several window coverings produced by textile manufacturers in the U.S. Offering of a kitchen tier curtain by Albanu Decotex; Introduction of a spaghetti tab-top window panel by CHF Industries; Presentation of Ex-Cell Home Fashions' Heather panel and valance window covering set.
- a designer's guide to Lace Curtains. Cooper, Dan // Old-House Interiors;Apr2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p54
In this article, author offers information on lace curtains. He mentions that lace has been used before Great Britain Queen Victoria ascended the throne. He also mentions that most of lace curtains are finished in white, or in natural white. Further he mentions Nottingham is a machine-woven lace...
- Natural shades. Sandner, Julie Feagin // Southern Living;Mar2006, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p106
The article provides tips for shopping, measuring and selecting drapery styles for windows. Custom size woven shades should be selected to fit arched windows. Privacy liners that are light-filtering and darkening can also be attached to the backs of shades. Alternatives are decorative fabric...
- CURTAINS/DRAPERIES. // Home Textiles Today;01/7/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p38
Ranks the top vendors of curtains and draperies in the United States in 2001. Top position taken by S. Lichtenberg; Sales in 2000 and 2001; Expansion of the higher-end Peri business of CHF Corp.; Growth of the coordinate business of Croscill Home Fashions.