Design talent flocking to Tendence Lifestyle
- BTRA's nonwoven workshop. // Indian Textile Journal;Jun2008, Vol. 118 Issue 9, p102
The article reports on a workshop on nonwoven fabrics held by the Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA). The workshop was held in partnership with India's Office of the Textile Commissioner to improve the awareness about the application, technology and related areas in nonwoven technical...
- BASF trains Egyptian textile employees at UN workshop. // Colourage;Mar2006, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p121
The article reports on the workshop sponsored by the United Nations Industrial Developments Organisation and the Egypt National Cleaner Production Center, with the support of BASF AG, to train textile finishers and processors to apply the eco-efficiency analysis of BASF in Cairo, Egypt. The tool...
- NITRA workshop on "Achieving higher workload - approaches and advantages". // Colourage;Jul97, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p53
The article discusses the outcome of the NITRA workshop for the textile industry, entitled "Achieving Higher Workload--Approaches and Advantages," held in Ghaziabad, India in July 1997. A host of NITRA associates and a number of fellow members and senior level executives from the industry were...
- Fundamentals Course Set For June. // Nonwovens Industry;Apr2004, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p25
Provides information on the 'Spunbonding and Meltblowing Fundamentals in Nonwovens,' which is an advanced course jointly produced by the INDA and the NCRC, the Nonwovens Cooperative Research Center at the NCSU.
- Workshop focuses benefits of energy conservation. // Technology Times;12/8/2014, Vol. 5 Issue 48, p4
The article announces the workshop on Minimum Energy Performance Standard (MEPS) and Labels for Self- Blasted Fluorescent (CFLS) held in Pakistan for manufacturers and importers.
- AM&T workshop on business succession. // Business Journal (Central New York);03/26/99, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the `Business Continuation and Succession Strategies' workshop sponsored by the Alliance for Manufacturing and Technology in New York.
- Break-Spinning: A Course at Leeds. // Textile Institute & Industry;May1968, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p112
The article offers information on the one-day course on Break-Spinning to be held in Leeds, England on July 4, 1968.
- Seminar on Automotive textiles. // Colourage;Jan2000, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p94
Reports that Indian textile firm Sasmira will organize a series of seminars in the specialized area of technical textiles including automotive textiles, in 2000.
- 2-day NITRA workshop on recent trends in captive power generation. // Colourage;Oct2001, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p92
Reports on the workshop on trends in captive power generation organized by the Northern India Textile Research Association in 2001.