- Furniture stays on the sidelines. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2004, Issue 5393, p8
Focuses on the productivity of the football concept of furniture manufacture in Great Britain. Contribution of this productivity on the slowdown in retail spending; Impact of retail spending on the economy; Need for retailers to keep in mind that customers tend to buy replacements of damaged...
- It's a golden globe. // Belle;Aug/Sep2012, p30
The article offers information on several products including a hat with hand-sculpted gilt adornment from Suzy O' Rourke Millinery, credenza created by furniture designer Adam Cruickshank and rugs and throws created by Eleanor Pritchard.
- COMING UP ROSES. // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2006, Issue 5472, p28
The article reports on the popularity of roses in the home furnishings design. Three-dimensional roses are featured in lighting fixtures, wall art, home accents and accessories and upholstery. Helen Amy Murray's hand-detailed surface relief within textiles. Spina has partnered with Wedgwood to...
- It's their first time, so make it quick. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p55
Reports on the survey that almost a quarter of first time buyers of home furniture are no longer happy to settle for hand-me-downs. Alternatives of the first time buyers to get their shopping done; Percentage of buyers having a secondhand sofa.
- In Search Of Positive Trends. Graves, Pamela // Home Fashion & Furniture Trends;Oct/Nov2009, p4
The author discusses the trends in the home furnishing industry, in view of her participation in the International Casual Furniture Association (ICFA) Tour. She says that the current trend in consumer choices regarding outdoor furniture is basically the same with that of the indoor furniture....
- Hungary for furniture. // Cabinet Maker;8/4/2006, Issue 5499, p35
The article features the Hungarian designed furniture, manufactured by a small company called Szabo Upholstery. New York firm, which has also supplied such luminaries as actor Tom Cruise and members of various Royal families, hand-makes furniture based on post war creations by Vladimir Kagan,...
- Global scene. // Australian House & Garden;May2004, Issue 5, p33
The article focuses on the latest design news and hottest trends from around the world. Traditional rugs from the Braided Rug Company's Potpourri collection are made from high quality cotton and polyester patchwork fabrics and hand assembled for a unique look. Melbourne's Kumusha Gallery African...
- parisian chic. // Belle;Oct/Nov2005, p25
Features the Ligne Roset furniture range from Domo Collections. Description of the furniture; Prices.
- Turn over a new leaf. Bland, Morley // Architectural Record;Dec2004, Vol. 192 Issue 12, p316
The article informs that the Leaf seating collection, designed by the Swedish design partnership of Claesson Koivisto Rune. It features a lightweight, painted steel frame that supports a fixed cushion folded over on itself to striking effect, particularly with two-tone upholstery.