Courts seeks help as Cohen leaves
- Rights Offerings Take on a New Role as the Centerpiece in Corporate Reorganizations. Buchwald, Lee E.; Kajon, Nicholas F. // Debt Cubed;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p18
The article discusses the role of rights offerings as the centerpiece in corporate reorganizations in the U.S. A rights offering gives the holder the right, but not the obligation, to purchase securities from company at a set price on or before an expiration date. Several reasons why rights...
- North Carolina Loses and Montreal Wins in BCE Restructuring. Garritano, Anthony // National Mortgage News;4/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p3
Describes the restructuring of BCE Emergis Inc. in its Greensboro, North Carolina office. Plans of the company to downsize the number of its employees.
- THE PROCEDURES IN THE TRANSITION COUNTRIES FIRMS COMPLEX RESTRUCTURING: THE CASE OF SERBIA. Jovanovic, Petar; Obradovic, Vladimir; Beric, Ivana; Jovanovic, Filip // Metalurgia International;Mar2012, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p127
This paper deals with procedures used in complex restructuring of Serbian companies. The phases of the procedures are identified and described. The topic of the paper is the organizational restructuring of the firm via identifying the need for organizational restructuring, defining the goals of...
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;12/4/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 235, p6
The article reports on the completion by NewCardio of a restructure of the going-forward terms of its December 27, 2007 financing in December 2008. It states that the restructuring will add $2.8 million in cash to the company's balance sheet. The agreement will also result in a simplified...
- Initiative Online seeks new recruits. // New Media Age;10/30/2003, p10
Reports on the redevelopment of the online division of Initiative Media, Initiative Online, in 2003. Management team of the division; Remarks from account manager Nik Dewar.
- Publishing directors axed amid Emap B2B shake-up. Reynolds, John // Media Week;5/27/2008, Issue 1164, p6
The article reports on the removal of eight publishing director roles by B2B publisher Emap in May 2008. The entry notes that the restructure came after a review of the business and has left editors some responsibility for the profit and loss of magazines. It also cites that Emap plans to...
- Debt Instruments and Corporate Reorgs. // Practical Accountant;Sep2004, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p12
The article focuses on debt instruments and corporate reorganization under circumstances described in the revenue rule 2004-78.
- Going for it in Zimbabwe. Ryan, Brendan // Finweek;9/23/2010, p37
The article presents the Impala Platinum's (Implants) 2010 annual report which notes that two of its most productive divisions are situated in Zimbabwe.
- Doral Bank to unveil revamped commercial division today. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;11/18/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p8
The article reports on the unveiling of the restructured commercial division of Dora Bank in Puerto Rico, which aims to help clients through its loss-mitigation solutions.