Time for M&S to be bold
- Reality of Lifestore. Bradbury, Lynn // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2004, Issue 5380, p18
Delves into Lifestore, furniture store concept of Marks & Spencer Group PLC in Gateshead, England. Identification of people who worked for the store's overall concept; Offer of great style, design and quality at mainstream prices; Types of furniture and home accessories available at the store.
- After scandal, new firms rush into interiors. Croghan, Lore // Crain's New York Business;05/10/99, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p1
Reports on the emergence of several business startups within the interior design industry in New York City. Total value of the city's interior design industry; Information about the stiff competition within the business sector; Business startups' lowering of their rates in an effort to win...
- the ultimate new Orleans resource directory 2010 first edition. // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;Spring/Summer2010, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p93
A directory of companies and establishments located in New Orleans, Louisiana is presented that can provide products and services for home furnishing and designs.
- Store Map. // Ideal Home & Garden;Nov2013, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p140
The article lists the recommended fashion and interior designing product stores in India as of November 2013, including AA Living, Armstrong Flooring, and Bleu Concepts.
- 23rd annual ARTS Awards finalists announced. // Home Accents Today;Sep2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p14
The article presents the finalists for the 23rd annual ARTS Awards program for the U.S. home decorative accessories industry announced by Dallas Market Center and the Accessories Resource Team in 2011, which include Beatriz Ball Collection, Melissa Jeffrey Home, and Jaipur Rugs, Inc.
- ...give your HOME A FRENCH ACCENT. // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Nov2003, p106
Offers tips on giving one's home a French style. Tone of paint that can be used on walls; Materials used for ornate furniture; Ornaments used to achieve such a style.
- Exploring the Realm of Red. Frederick, Lisa Gaddy // Better Homes & Gardens;Jan2006, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p81
The article presents a personal account regarding interior decoration. The author describes her design and style of her house and emphasizes her fondness for shades of red furniture and house furnishings. She expresses the comfort and warmth given off by the color red. The author loves to...
- Red & white. Alsop, Eliza; Page, Hester; Konstantin, Lynne // Country Living;Jul2003, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p37
Focuses on several kind of home decorative created out of red and white colors.
- into the great beyond. Partsch, Bill // Kitchen & Bath Business;Aug2003, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p32
Deals with the expansion of market for kitchen and bath designers as of August 2003. Other rooms which may require the expertise of kitchen and bath designers; Pointers that must be considered by kitchen and bath designers in designing non-kitchen rooms; Kitchen items which are being used in...