CALLAN'S heartbreak crash
- Thunderstruck (Film). Dunk, Tiffany; Kempshall, Pete // NW;5/24/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p74
Reviews the motion picture "Thunderstruck," directed by Darren Ashton, starring Stephen Curry, Damon Gameau and Callan Mulvey.
- Callan & Rodger RUSH TO SUCCESS. Mollard, Angela // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);9/15/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 37, p25
An interview with actors Rodger Corser and Callan Mulvey is presented. When asked whether they know each other before doing the film "Underbelly," Corser asserted that he had seen Mulvey on the film "Home & Away." Callan said that it is nice when people appreciated what he is doing. If they were...
- THE MEN OF underbelly. // NW;2/18/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p90
The article features the actors who star in the television program "Notes From the Underbelly." Callan Mulvey portrays Mark, the more level-headed Moran brother who was shot dead in 2000. Alex Dimitriades plays the mysterious Mr. T, an underworld drug-runner. Rodger Corser plays police officer...
- Malayalam Actor Siddique Survives Road Accident Mishap. // India -- West;11/30/2012, Vol. 38 Issue 2, pC23
The article informs that Malayalam actor Siddique escaped unhurt in a road accident on November 2012 in Kollam District in Kerala, India.
- 'I don't recognise my own face'. Stanley, Di // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);7/1/2002, p16
Offers information on the traffic accident encountered by actress Madeleine West of the Australian television series 'Neighbours' in Sydney, New South Wales on June 13, 2002 which left her face and body injured. Details on how the accident happened; Medical examination and treatment given to...
- ACCA CRACKER. Fontaine, Angus // Ralph;Jun2004, p58
Interviews Stephen Curry, one of the stars of the movie "Thunderstruck." Theme of the movie; Incident during a grand prix; Experience of Curry during his teenage years.
- the boys in the band. Ashton, Darren // Inside Film;Mar2004, Issue 63, p28
The article narrates the journey undertaken by the writer to find the right actors for the film "Thunderstruck." Producer Jodi Matterson played the shortlist videotape of the preferred ensemble, who will play the role of band members. Evaluations were conducted to determine who will best fit the...
- screen test. Dunk, Tiffany // NW;11/15/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p85
Presents a quiz about actors in several motion pictures. "Mean Girls"; "Thunderstruck"; "The Godfather II"; "The Untouchables."
- Steve Susskind Took a Big Bite Out of Life. Block, Alex Ben // Television Week;3/21/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the death of television character actor Steve Susskind in a car accident in Los Angeles, California on January 21, 2005. Last television appearance of Susskind; Career highlights of the actor.