Scholastic And Lego Build On Branding Deal To Publish New Series
- Scholastic's Imprint With Ruckus Focusing on Multiple Formats. // Book Publishing Report;Sep2011, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p2
The article reports that multiple formats for print and digital publishing will be applied by the partnership between Ruckus Media Group LLC and Scholastic Inc. in the U.S. It notes that interactive animated storybooks have been ventured into by Ruckus. It mentions that Scholastic has linked its...
- Scholastic to Publish Chicken House in U.S. Britton, Jason // Publishers Weekly;11/20/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 47, p29
Reports on the partnership announced by Scholastic with The Chicken House, the publisher launched by Barry Cunningham. When Scholastic will begin publishing North American editions of Chicken House titles; Importance for both companies to keep their style, content and identity separate while...
- Scholastic, LucasFilm Create Imprint. Zeitchik, Steven M.; Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;2/21/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the partnership between LucasFilm and publishing company Scholastic. Efforts to form an imprint called LucasBooks; Development of the book; Marketing of the books.
- Scholastic Hosts Global Read-a-Thon. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p7
Focuses on the Scholastic Read For 2004, the fifth annual children's reading initiative created by New York-based Scholastic Inc.
- Scholastic Successes. // Book Publishing Report;9/27/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p3
Presents a list of successful children's book published by Scholastic Corp. in the U.S. "Children of the Lamp"; "Dragon Rider"; "Charlie Bone and the Invisible Boy".
- Top Children's Publishers Listed in BP Report. // School Library Journal;Feb82, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p12
Reports that a November 1981 'BP Report' survey of publishers of children's literature listed Scholastic Inc. as the leading publisher of children's books and magazines in the United States. Scholastic Inc.'s sales for the year 1980; Increase in Scholastic's sales since 1975; Leading publishers...
- Scholastic-Grolier Combo Will Take Children From Cradle To Middle School. // Book Publishing Report;04/24/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p1
Reports on Scholastic's acquisition of Grolier to create a multibillion-dollar children's publishing company. Revenue expected from Scholastic's Children's Book Publishing and Distribution division; Terms of the agreement; Implications for Scholastic's position in the school library market;...
- Scholastic Education Division Improves On Read 180 Sales. // Educational Marketer;4/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p6
Education businesses at Scholastic Inc. in New York were a bright spot in a disappointing third quarter of fiscal 2004, ended February 28. Strong revenue and profit growth in Educational Publishing Corp., School Book Clubs and International, and progress in School Book Fairs, could not offset...
- Financial Briefs ... // Electronic Education Report;10/15/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p8
The article reports on revenues generated by New York-based Scholastic Corp.'s Educational Publishing division. The division generated $118.2 million in revenue in the first quarter of its fiscal 2004, ended August 31, up 12% from the same quarter last year. Also, Scholastic Red, the...