E.J. De La Rosa Hires Sales VP From Piper Jaffray
- E.J. De La Rosa Adds Two in California. Walker, Susanna // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p6
Reports on E.J. De La Rosa & Co.'s hiring of municipal bond market veterans Joseph Yew and Matthew Hobbs to expand its business in California. Roles and responsibilities of the two executives.
- E.J. De La Rosa Gets Salomon Smith Barney's Amezcua. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31587, p6
Reports that U.S.-based finance company E.J. De La Rosa & Co. has hired Raul Amezcua to serve as a principal in the firm's main office in Los Angeles, California. Previous positions held by Amezcua; Professional background of Amezcua; Business profile of the firm.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31595, p28
Presents information on appointments and new ventures of different U.S.-based investment companies as of March 18, 2003. Executive appointed to the post of vice president in the sales and trading unit in the Los Angeles office of E.J. De La Rosa & Co.; Regional offices opened by Wells Fargo & Co.
- Munis Unchanged; California Sells $1.5B of GOs. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33212, p2
The article reports on the stability of California's municipal market as of November 5, 2009 despite the state's issuance of 1.3 billion dollars general obligation (GO) bonds. The deal was with E.J. De La Rosa & Co. Inc. which consisted a 194 million dollar refunding debt and 1.1 billion new...
- PRODUCTS. // Government Product News;May2003, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p25
Evaluates several products. Model 3010 industrial tub grinder from DuraTech Industries International Inc.; Lockable PG-1 Projector Guard Security/Safety from Chief Manufacturing Inc.; High Security Padlock Seal from E.J. Brooks Co.
- Two Join De La Rosa's San Francisco Office. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;5/2/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32372, p7
The article reports on the recruitment of two former senior bankers at Piper Jaffray & Co. including Eric Scriven and Ralph Holmes by E.J. De La Rosa & Co. in San Francisco, California. They are known as great bankers and an advantage for the investment bank which ranked 34th in senior managed...
- E.J. De La Rosa Vet Joins Westly's California Campaign. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/31/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32143, p6
This article reports that after a decade with E.J. De La Rosa & Co., Paul Rosenstiel departed the firm in May 2005 to become the policy director of Steve Westly's campaign to be Governor of California. Rosenstiel left the firm May 7, said Edward De La Rosa, president of the Los Angeles-based...
- Wurzberger soll's mÃ¶glich machen. Rösch, Bert // Textilwirtschaft;2/16/2012, Issue 7, p72
The article announces that Franz Josef Wurzberger is the new sales executive of Neckermann.
- CALIFORNIA: CSU Readies Two Deals. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;10/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32491, p37
The article reports on two bond issuances of the California State Public Works Board on November and December 2006, that will be benefited by the California State University. Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. will handle the books on a sale of $131.9 million of facility lease-revenue bonds. E. J. De La...