Arizona State Prepares COP Deal to Finance Research Facility Expansion
- Johnson County, Mo. Wins Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;3/5/2015, p42
The article reports that issuer credit rating and certificates of participation of Johnson County, Missouri have been upgraded by Standard & Poor's Financial LLC from BBB-plus to A-minus and BBB to BBB-plus, respectively, because of improved budgetary performance.
- Moody's Drops Washington State Outlook to Negative; COPs Earn Aa2. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/06/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31279, p27
Discusses credit ratings of Washington state and University of Washington's certificates of participation (COP) by financial ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Interest rates of COP; Purpose behind the COP sale; Reasons behind the agency's credit outlook on Washington.
- OCSD's $200M COP Deal. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;3/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32331, p31
The article reports that the Orange County Sanitation District in California will sell $200 million in certificates of participation that will be secured by a senior lien on revenues. Moody's Investors Service provided the long and short-term ratings for the deal. Moody's analyst Jeffrey Thomas...
- Arizona Readies $60 Million of COPs To Retire Facilities Debt Issued n 1990s. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p38
Reports on launch of a multi-million dollar of certificates of participation (COP) for retiring debt issued by Arizona Department of Administration. Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to COP; Repayment of the debt with revenues generated from rental payments; Corporate profile of the...
- Fitch Upgrades to A Pueblo, Colo., COPs. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32223, p2
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded the rating on the outstanding certificates of participation for the Colorado Municipal Building Corp. in Pueblo, Colorado.
- Sacramento County to Sell COPs for Juvenile Hall Project. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p4
The article reports that for the renovation of the county's juvenile hall, Sacramento County, California's Board of Supervisors last week authorized the sale of $43.5 million of certificates of participation (COP) to keep the project from running out money. The Office of Budget and Debt...
- Prince George*s Debt. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/25/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31996, p35
Reports on the plan of Prince George's County, Maryland to issue multimillion dollar of debt. Sale of current refunding certificates of participation; Plan of Lehman Brothers to underwrite the debt sale.
- NORTH CAROLINA: New Hanover Boosted to Aa1. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32731, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade New Hanover County's general obligation (GO) credit to Aa1 from Aa2 and its certificates of participation (COP) rating to Aa2 from Aa3 in North Carolina. It states that the upgrades affected $185.9 million of...
- Sacramento RTD COPs Raised to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32814, p2
The article reports on the ratings made by Moody's Investors Service to Sacramental Regional Transit District's Series 2003B certificates of participation (COPs) in Sacramento, California. It upgraded its certificates from A3 to A2 ratings, making its outlook stable. It revealed that COPs were...