Vanderbilt Univ.'s $275M Deal Includes Rarely Used Type of CP
- MASSACHUSETTS: RFQs for Legal Pool. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p31
The article reports that the commonwealth will review applications for its legal pool from firms seeking to serve as bond counsel, legal adviser for the state's commercial paper program, and disclosure counsel in Massachusetts. According to Patrick Landers, state's assistant treasurer for debt...
- Chicago Council OKs Two Debt Authorizations. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p35
Reports that the Chicago City Council approved two borrowing authorizations on May 11, 2005 of O'Hare International Airport commercial paper and of advance refunding sales-tax backed bonds. Claim by city financial officials of the possibility for the city to meet its threshold in present-value...
- N.Y.C. Sees $2.7B in West Side Bonds New Agency To Sell Rare PILOT Structure. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/12/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31820, p1
Reports on the proposal of the New York City to sell multi-million dollar long-term revenue bonds and commercial paper to help finance the redevelopment of a largely industrial neighborhood on Manhattan's far West Side. Selection of senior managers for the program; Establishment of the Hudson...
- COMMERCIAL PAPER TWO-WEEK DISCOUNT RATES. // Asset Securitization Report;12/8/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 47, p22
Presents charts related to commercial paper two-week discount rates in the U.S. as of December 3, 2003.
- Paper parade. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;01/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30799, p2A
Reports on Florida issuers' increased interest in commercial paper programs, according to industry professionals and government officials.
- RATE CURVE. // Asset Securitization Report;8/23/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 34, p24
Presents the rate curve for financial and nonfinancial commercial paper based on the five-day floating average.
- Struggle ensues, coupon looms. C.J.C. // High Yield Report;02/14/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p7
Examines the prospects for Central European Media Enterprises' commercial coupons, which are due on February 15, 2000.
- California Paper Deal to Rely on LOC. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31781, p1
Reports on the plan of California to sell tax-exempt commercial paper in two tranches in January 2004. Purpose of the sale of commercial paper; Views of executives from rating agencies in the U.S. regarding the status of California; Number of projects that will benefit from the sale of the...
- Commercial Paper Issuers Find Buyers on Web. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Mar2001, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p21
Reports on the Internet-based sale of commercial paper in the United States. Amount sold by issuers on the Internet; Use of Deutsche Bank's issuing and paying agent service by cpmarket.com.