Phoenix Children's Outlook to Positive
- Little Egg Rating Stays Put. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;3/12/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33677, p9
The article reports that the A1 rating affirmed by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the township of the general obligation bonds of Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey has affected the 13.4 million dollars of outstanding parity debt obligations.
- Moody's Drops Utica. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;5/21/2012, p9
The article reports on the general obligation rating of Utica which was downgraded by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Baal from A3 rating that affected the 64.99 million dollars of outstanding debt and reflected fiscal deterioration beyond what was previously projected in New York.
- PENNSYLVANIA: Erie Notches an Upgrade. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/17/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33782, p9
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Erie County, Pennsylvania to Aa2 from Aa3 and also informs that this move will affect its 128 million U.S. dollars of outstanding debts.
- NEW JERSEY: Trenton Turns Negative. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33447, p7
The article reports on the negative outlook assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Trenton, New Jersey which affects 371 million dollar of outstanding parity debt.
- Moody's cuts Croatia's rating outlook to 'negative'. // Regional Today;3/24/2014, p3
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has reduced its rating for Croatia as its economy is not improving and the government failed to decrease its debt.
- Riverdale Gets Junked. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/10/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33264, p9
The article reports on the downgraded rating given by the agency Moody's Investors Services Inc. to the unlimited-tax-general obligation debt of the Riverdale village in Illinois in February 2010.
- Moody's Wants Feedback on Proposed Changes to LOC Rating Methodology. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/2/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33359, p4
The article reports on the comments and feedbacks sought by Moody's Investors Service concerning its plan to alter rating methodology for municipal debt that backs letters of credit (LOC) in the U.S.
- Moody's Boosts Outlook to Positive For Richmond, VA., Public Utility Debt. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p5
Reports on the ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the outstanding debt issued by Richmond, Virginia for its department of public utilities. Use of the proceeds from the bonds to finance various system capital projects; Reflection of the stable financial operations of the...
- Moody's Upgrades Brunswick County, N.C., to A2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/8/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327820, p4
The article reports that Brunswick County, North Carolina was upgraded to A2 from A3 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. ahead of its planned sale of $54 million of enterprise revenue bonds. The bonds will be used to fund projects for the county's water and sewer system. According to Moody's, the...