S & P Ministry Health Outlook Is Negative
- S& P Reports Divergence in U.S. Not-for-Profit Healthcare Credit Quality. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Feb2004, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p24
Reports on the not-for-profit healthcare credit quality by the Standard & Poor's Corp. divergence in the U.S. Significance on the increasing role of the consumer; Design of the health insurance benefits; Importance on the role of quality measurement for hospitals and health plans.
- Minimizing the Human Costs of Restructuring. // Nursing Economic$;Mar/Apr88, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p58
1987 was a tough year for many health-care institutions. Operating margins for many hospitals continued to deteriorate. Interest rates were unstable, and the municipal bond market experienced tremendous upheaval after tax reform. According to a recent study by market research group Standard &...
- Stanford Hospital Raised to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32079, p2
This article reports that Standard & Poor Corp.'s raised to A from A-minus its rating on $100 million of Series 2003A revenue bonds issued for Stanford Hospital and Clinics by the California Health Facilities Financing Authority, and raised its underlying rating to A from A-minus on SHC's $177...
- S&P: Health Care Providers Face New Threats With Auction Rates. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/21/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32820, p40
The article focuses on the threats faced by the health care providers due to the auction rates in the U.S. According to the Standard & Poor's (S&P's) Corp. health care analysts, the providers will come under the increasing pressure from the faltering aucton-rate market and confront a new set of...
- S&P raises Greece's credit rating. Akhtar, Tanzeel // Fundweb;12/19/2012, p10
The article focuses on the move of Standard & Poor's Ratings Services to raise the credit rating of Greece's sovereign debt by six levels.
- Puerto Rico Debt Taken Off S&P's CreditWatch. Catalde, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p3
The article reports that Puerto Rico's general obligation debt and related debt has been removed from Standard & Poor's Corp.'s CreditWatch.
- WISCONSIN: Blood Center Up to A-Minus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32780, p9
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has given A-minus from BBB-plus rating to BloodCenter of Wisconsin Inc (BCW) for its strong operating performance which provides good debt service coverage and solid liquidity. Accordingly, the increase affects about $10.6 million of revenue bonds...
- More healthcare credits rated AA. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;11/03/97, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p40
Presents information on the Standard and Poor's annual report card on healthcare AA credits for 1997. Percentage of the AA category dominated by systems; Detailed information on the report; Information on AA-rated hospitals.
- Williamson Co. MUD 11, Texas, Upgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;5/11/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term and underlying ratings on Williamson County Municipal Utility District No. 11, Texas' general obligation debt one notch, to A-minus from BBB-plus.