- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p67
Lists securities in debt registration in the United States as of August 18, 2003.
- The Bond Buyer Legislative Status Report. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p39
Outlines the securities legislative status as of September 22, 2003 in the U.S. Specifications of the Emergency Securities Response; Context of the Clean Water Infrastructure Financing Act; Inclusion of bonds for Indian schools.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p52
Presents a chart depicting the securities prices in the U.S. as of October 2001.
- Georgia Offers Bans in Move Toward Possible $1B Garvee Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p4
Reports that the road authority of Georgia will issue 300 million dollars of bond anticipation notes as of November 2001 that will be paid off by the state's first sale of up to 1 billion dollars in federal grant-backed highway bonds. Details of the deal; Bond counsel for the deal; Annual...
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p40
Presents information regarding prices of securities in the U.S. as of November 2001. Types of securities; Issuer of these securities.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p10
Presents information on various competitive security notes offered in the U.S. bond market as of November 2001. Issuer of the notes; Amount of securities issued; Ratings of these notes awarded by ratings agencies.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p12
Presents information on various negotiated securities notes offered in the U.S. bond market as of November 2001. Issuer of these notes; Amount of notes offered; Lead managers for the issues.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p41
Presents statistics pertaining to securities' prices in the U.S. for November 2001.
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p43
Presents information on securities prices in the U.S. as of November 21, 2001. Percentage of treasury bills discounted; Price index change of treasury bonds; Indications of the plus sign.
- D.C. Anti-Terrorism Measure Sent to Congressional Negotiators. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p5
Reports that the fate of a $200 million securities designed to provide emergency federal anti-terrorism aid for the District of Columbia depends on the decision of the U.S. House and Senate negotiators. Prospects for the approval of the securities; Amount provided by the House version of the...