MassMutual Ends Mississippi Boycott After Tort Reform Passes
- MassMutual Financial Re-enters State To Market Municipal Bonds; Cites Reform Legislation As Impetus. // Insurance Advocate;6/21/2004, Vol. 115 Issue 24, p26
Reports that the MassMutual Financial Group has announced that Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. (MassMutual) and is affiliates would reenter the market for Mississippi municipal bonds with the passage of tort reform legislation in the state. Statement by Lawrence Burkett, general counsel...
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance recruiting 1,500 new agents. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;May94, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p79
Reports that Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance plans to recruit additional insurance agents. Targeted recruits.
- Mass Mutual rewards wellness in new whole life product. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;May94, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p80
Reports that Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co. has introduced a new life insurance policy. Features of policy; Distinctions from traditional policies.
- MassMutual extends preferred rates to all traditional life products. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jan1995, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p75
Reports on Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co.'s extension of preferred rates to all traditional life products. Renovation of life products for the first time in nine years; Incorporation of preferred underwriting, pricing structure, volume discounts and reallocation expenses; Availability...
- MassMutual adds estate protection to survivorship whole life product. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jan1995, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p75
Reports on the availability of Estate Protection Rider in Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co.'s second-to-die policy. Doubling of the amount of death benefit in the first four policy year; Use of the rider to trust that has not been established at the time of purchase; Inclusion of the rider...
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company. // Working Mother;Oct94, p50
Features Springfield, Mass.-based Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Co., the 12th largest life insurer in the country. Participation in American Business Collaboration for Quality Dependent Care; Policy on flexible work schedules and telecommuting; Pay and benefits; Child-care facilities;...
- On solid ground. Bedrosian, Linc // BusinessWest;Nov93, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p16
Focuses on the MassMutual company of Massachusetts. Management strategies; Impact of recession and failures of bank and insurance companies; Financial strength; Customer value; Use of risk based capital formula; Maintenance of employee morale.
- Mass Mutual ups to S1 billion. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;04/20/98, Vol. 9 Issue 16, p3
Reports that Massachusetts Mutual company has infiltrated the bond obligation market, with an offering estimated at $500 million. What the fund invests in; Category of the offering; Identification of the placement agent.
- Mass. mutual sets strategy to beef up its field force. King, Carole // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/18/94, Vol. 98 Issue 16, p27
Reports on Massachusetts Mutual Life's agent recruitment strategy. Field force; Projected additional number by 1994; Statistics on career agents; Primary target; Career changers as the probable source of the greatest number of new agents.