- N.J. Unveils Plan for Trust Fund. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;2/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32327, p1
The article reports on the plan of New Jersey to refinance about 1.8 billion dollar of transportation bonds as part of a five-year plan to replenish the state's ailing Transportation Trust Fund. Under the proposal, the state would free up about 105 million dollars each year by extending the...
- N.Y. State Thruway Agency. Sets First of 2 Sales Totaling $693M. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/10/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 34219, p38
The article reports on New York State Thruway Authority's selling of about 346 million dollars of its second general highway and bridge trust fund bonds in the first of two sales set for the third quarter of 2006. The authority will sell serial bonds that will mature April 1, 2007. A final...
- Bond prices rise as interest rates fall. Israelov, Rhoda // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p55
Presents a question and answer advisory related to securities in Indianapolis, Indiana. Increase in bond prices as interest rates fall; Basis of mortgage payment on individual earnings; Reduction of tax payment in revocable living trust.
- Illinois Waste Recovery Firm Fails to Make Debt Service Payment Again. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p4
Reports that the trustee for bonds issued in behalf of New Heights Recovery Illinois LLC, has notified bondholders on its failure to pay dues on the principal and interest. Struggle of the company to repay the bonds; Appropriation of funds by the state government to replenish the debt service...
- When Loans Sour, CMBS Specialists Act Swiftly. Chapman, Parke M. // National Real Estate Investor;Dec2005, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p37
The article discusses the actions taken by the commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) to tackle the situations created by disasters. CMBS brings together trustees, lenders, rating agencies and servicers to sort out any problems with the underlying loans. CMBS contacts the borrower after a...
- Standard simplifies IHT plan structure. Phillilpps, James // Money Marketing;12/9/2004, p8
The article informs that Standard Life has relaunched its IHT loan plan with a simplified application process and a choice of two trusts. The plan allows the client to retain access to their capital and is based on the firm's range of life bonds. Clients lending capital to appointed trustees can...
- Germany using pension bonds to delay contributions. Hua, Thao // Pensions & Investments;6/26/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p32
The article reports that Germany has decided to issue four tranches of fixed-rate notes backed by its postal and telecommunications pension fund. Among the leading investors of these bonds are other pension funds using the securities to better match their assets with future liabilities. These...
- Take Two: Puerto Rico Plots A 2d Tobacco Sale at $1.1B. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p1
Reports the sale of tobacco bonds through the Children's Trust Fund in Puerto Rico. Amount of the bonds; Statement regarding the bond issuance by president Hector Mendez; Proceeds of the sale.
- OKLAHOMA: School Mulls Bond Revote. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/18/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33451, p9
The article reports on the rejection to the approval for the general obligation bond package, made by the trustees of Oklahoma County Independent School District No. 52 in Oklahoma.