Notes From Brevard
- No Do-Overs. Scotti, Michael // Traders Magazine;Sep2007, Vol. 20 Issue 272, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the condition of the securities market in the U.S. and another on issues surrounding soft dollars.
- Ghana: Local Debt - Catch It If You Can. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/1/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p22
The article presents an overview of the local debt market in Ghana in 2010. Short-term securities dominate the market, where 50 percent of domestic debt is composed of financial instruments of one year and under, according to the Bank of Ghana. Market access is limited for offshore investors...
- JAPAN'S FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS AND EXCHANGE LAW: HERCULES OR HYDRA? Wisenbaker, Clark T. // Georgia Journal of International & Comparative Law;Winter2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p473
The article argues that the history and the status of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law (FIEL) of Japan that overhauled the Securities and Exchange Law on June 14, 2006 will be able to provide the expected long-term results. It is pointed out that the FIEL has a big task of...
- Large-Caps Lead Decliners, Bonds Up. // Money;Apr2007, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p135
This page provides a summary of February 2007 mutual fund performance. The data is broken down for comparison purposes by various types of fund. Large cap, midcap, small cap, balanced, international, emerging markets, U.S. government, corporate bonds and high yield bonds are tracked. One and...
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p11
Presents a chart depicting competitive note offerings in the bond market in the U.S.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p14
Presents a chart depicting the negotiated note offerings in the bond market in the U.S.
- Uncertainty remains over final Mifid II standards. Suter, Laura // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/29/2015, p1
The article reports that financial instruments directives published by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) for regulatory technical standards for the markets.
- Final MiFID rules due on Thursday. Bakie, John // Ai Trade News;2015, p1
The article reports that the finals rules of the European Securities and Markets Authority's (ESMA) the regulation Markets in Financial Instruments Directive MiFID II are due to be released on September 24, 2015.
- ESMA says MiFID rules delayed to next week. Bakie, John // Ai Trade News;2015, p1
The article reports that according to a European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) spokesman, the publishing of the technical standards rules of the regulation Markets in Financial Instruments Directive MiFID II has been delayed and now will be released in October.