Roseville, Calif. Outlook to Negative
- Europe Faces Its Own Maturity Wall in 2014. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;7/22/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the challenges for the bond market in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) as its debt issues comes due in 2014. According to figures from Moody's Investor Service Inc., EMEA's junk-rated debt wall has increased due to an increase in the number of companies having...
- Credit Ratings for Public Ports Remain Stable in Face of Change. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p1
Reports on the stability of credit ratings for public ports in the U.S. Impact of the shift trade patterns on the stability of the sector; Credit ratings given to large containers ports by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Forecasts on stronger growth and domination of West Coast ports.
- MOODY'S DROPS BHAC TO Aa1. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;4/9/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33095, p1
The article reports on the low bonds rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to insurer Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BHI) and its subsidiary in the U.S. Moody's has downturn the long term insurer rating of parent BHI from Aaa to Aa2. In addition, BHI subsidiary Berkshire Hathaway Assurance...
- OHIO: Cincinnati GO Sale Affirmed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/15/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32692, p9
The article reports on the plan of Cincinnati to sell about $50 million of its general obligation (GO) refunding bonds for savings in Ohio. Moody's Investors Service Inc. has revealed the city's Aa1 GO rating on $417 million of debt, which reflects the city's historically stable financial...
- BOND-WATCH. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/8/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32274, p31
This article presents information on the trends in the bond market in the U.S. Standard & Poor's Corp. has increased its rating on the Hoover Board of Education's general obligation debt to AA-minus from A-plus due to continued solid financial performance in the face of significant...
- BELIZE MBS UNDER REVIEW FOR DOWNGR. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;6/20/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p10
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has placed the ratings of two classes of bonds issued by Belize Mortgage Co. under review for possible downgrade in Belize. Ratings assigned to class A and class B bonds; Guaranty provided to the obligations by the Belize government.
- Laredo, Tex., Outlook Good Despite Reduced Toll Bridge Traffic, Moody's Says. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/15/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32876, p4
The article reports that the rating of Dallas, Texas' bridge authority has been one-notch upgraded by Moody's Investors Service on its debt as well as for its $3.5 million of revenue bonds that will be issued soon. From A2, the authority is now allegedly rated to A3, an event that considerably...
- FLORIDA: Alachua County Gets Boost. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32528, p31
The article reports on the plan of Alachua County to competitively sell $65 million of public improvement revenue bonds in two series following its upgrade from the A2 to A1 rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Florida. Proceeds from the $21.1 million Series 2007A bonds will be used for...
- Market Post: More Supply Prices; Munis Rise. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/17/2014, Issue 34228, p1
The municipal bond market is seeing some of the last of the big issues being priced on Tuesday. Prices of high-quality municipal bonds were firmer at mid-session, according to Municipal Market Data.