ABA See Fed Rates Up 25 BPs Next Week
- ABA Predicts Upswing In U.S. Economy. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31805, p2
Reports on the prediction of the U.S. economy by the American Bankers Association for 2004. Growth of the economy; Passage in the risk of deflation.
- Banker's Advisory predicts growth. Hoxter, Curtis J. // Caribbean Business;3/4/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p8
Focuses on economic forecasts for the United States' economy in 1999 by the Economic Advisory Committee of the American Bankers Association. Expansion of the gross domestic product; Concerns on the overdependence of the stock market on consumption.
- ABA: Business Lending to Pick Up . BROWER, BROOKE A. // American Banker;1/23/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the economic forecasts made by the American Bankers Association for 2003. Prospects of strengthening of corporate profits; Predicted rise in economic growth; Economic implications of the uncertainties regarding the U.S.-Iraq war; Inflation rates expected for 2003.
- Bank investments officers take a look ahead. // Banking;Jan79, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p44
Presents the panel discussion of the Executive Committee of the Bank Investments Division of the American Bankers Association on the outlook for bank investments in the U.S. for 1979. Economic forecasting for 1979; Status of inflation; Projection on interest rates. INSET: WHO'S WHO AMONG PANEL...
- Economists See the Market For Home Resales Cooling Off. // American Banker;12/29/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 248, p11
This article reports that economists expect a report due out to show that sales of previously owned homes dropped from Oct. to Nov. 2005. This year's increase in mortgage rates and home prices, which have made housing less affordable, will slow sales and deprive the economy of a source of...
- Bank economists forecast faster growth. // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/21/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 29, p16
Reports on the consensus forecast of the American Banker Association economic advisory committee (EAC) on the national economic growth in the U.S. Views of EAC on the risk of deflation; Effect of the low level of long-term interest rates on home buying, building and remodeling; Improvement in...
- Bankers' Assn. Predicts Economy Expansion For Balance Of 2002, But At Uneven Pace. // Insurance Advocate;7/1/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 25, p30
Reports on the forecast of the American Bankers Association Economic Advisory Committee concerning U.S. national economic growth in the second half of 2002 and in 2003.
- ABA Committee Predicts Revived Growth. Fitzsimmons, Elise // American Banker;6/26/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 122, p20
Reports on a June 2001 prediction by the American Bankers Association's (ABA) economic advisory committee regarding the United States economy. Avoidance of a recession in 2001; Faster pace of economic growth seen for 2002; Expected stability of credit growth; Prediction of a slight decline in...
- NAR: Rates Should Stay Low in 2004. // National Mortgage News;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p20
Forecasts the stability of the mortgage interest rates for fiscal year 2004 in the U.S. Percentage of consumer price inflation; Assessment of the existing home sales.