Treasury 2- Years Go at 2.785% High
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32761, p2
The article offers news brief involving the bond market in the U.S. The Chicago Fed National Activity Index for the month of October 2007 has increased from negative 0.73 to negative 0.30 reading in September. The Treasury Department announces its plan to auction $20 billion of two-year notes in...
- IN BRIEF. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;4/22/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32862, p2
The article presents news briefs related to bonds in the U.S. According to the Treasury Department, it will raise about $49 billion of new cash by auctioning $19 billion of five-year notes. $8 billion of four-week discount bill will be sold by the Treasury Department. The Chicago Federal Reserve...
- Treasury Sells 9-Year 9-Month Notes. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p2
Reports on the sale of inflation-indexed nine-year nine-months notes by the Treasury Department in the U.S.
- Return of the king. McMahon, Chris // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Sep2005, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p15
Reports on the impact of the plan of the Treasury Department to bringing back the long bond on the yield spread between the two-year note and a 30-year bond in the U.S. Indication of the need for increased flexibility in the debt offering; Contributing factor for bringing back the long bond;...
- New $100 Minimum for Marketable Securities. // Community Banker;May2008, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p13
The article announces the availability of all Treasury marketable bills, notes, bonds and Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities in $100 minimums and multiples. Effective April 7, 2008 the change reflects the U.S. Treasury Department's desire to expand savings opportunities for investors....
- Treasury to Sell $9B 9 3/4-Yr TIPs Thursday. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p2
Reports on the sale of inflation-indexed bonds by the Department of the Treasury in the U.S.
- Treasury T-Bills To Raise New Cash. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to increase its new cash for public auction.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 1.990% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;6/11/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32897, p2
The article reports on the auction of the $23 billion of four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 1.990% high yield, a price of 99.845222. The coupon equivalent was 2.021% with a 2.67 bid-to-cover ratio. The tenders at the high rate were allotted 26.43% and the median yield was...
- Treasury to Offer $27B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p2
The article announces that the U.S. Treasury Department will auction $27 billion of 91-day bills and $26 billion of 182-day discount bills on August 26, 2008. It notes that the 91s are dated September 2 and due in December 4, and the 182s are dated September 2 and due on March 5, 2009. Reports...