- Starstruck. Feuer, Jack // Adweek Western Edition;7/22/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 30, p9
Reveals why advertisers fear personal video recorders (PVR). Estimated percent of TiVo users fast-forwarded or skipped through the commercials; Muhammad Ali's marketing technique for The Palm steak house in Los Angeles, California.
- Santa starts delivering gifts early in home video. // Discount Store News;11/20/95, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p28
Reports on video releases in the United States for the 1995 christmas holiday seasons. Partial listing of the releases.
- Videosyncracy. Barbour, Alan G. // Films in Review;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 45 Issue 11/12, p64
Provides information on new motion picture video releases. MGM/UA's release of five movie titles starred in by Errol Flynn; MGM/UA's two-volume compilation of big band performances entitled `Swing, Swing, Swing'; Unfair competition in the video retail market; Laserdisc version of `Night and Day.'
- Catchy fishing videos. Keune, Dale // Outdoor Life;Aug93, Vol. 192 Issue 2, p86
Lists tips on making your video more entertaining. Showing a wide shot of fish location; Videotaping the first couple of casts; Focusing on the angling; More.
- Shooting a video travelogue. Beach, Jim B. // PSA Journal;Jul98, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p24
Offers suggestions for making a video travelogue. How to get started; Type of scenes you can omit; Advantages of using a tripod; Suggestion on the type of scenes you can video tape.
- A sampling of the Air Force Judge Advocate General School CLE and enrichment video materials. // Reporter;Dec97, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p32
Presents information on a number of video programs offered by the Air Force Judge Advocate General School. What the international law program includes; What the videotape discusses on trial advocacy; Details on the programs.
- A Christmas video hall of fame. Martin, James // America;12/16/1995, Vol. 173 Issue 20, p22
Describes various video specials you can rent for Christmas-kids, or grandchildren can watch. Interesting videos for grown-ups; Conclusion.
- Fine-tuning your technique. Artesani, Maryann // Teaching Pre K-8;Mar94, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p8
Offers seven steps to taking better videos. Walk through; Consider the angle; Rehearsal; Light Check; Focus; Allow time; Shoot and edit.
- Do-it-yourself promotional videos! // American Salesman;Feb96, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p9
Reports that do-it-yourself videos allow small businesses to produce their own videos at a cheap rate according to Steve Kosch, owner of Video Editor. Benefits of promotional videos; Endless applications; Do-it-yourself video; What to do before you shoot a video.