Georgia JTF receives meritorious unit award
- Defense Forces. // Georgia Country Review;2009, p57
The article offers information related to the defense forces of Georgia.
- Defense Forces. // Georgia Country Review;2001/2002, p21
Reports on developments in the military service in Georgia, during the 1990s. Branches of the military; Progress of the country's efforts to modernize its armed forces.
- Defense Forces. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Georgia Country Review;2013, p81
The article presents military data on the defense forces of the Republic of Georgia as of July 2013.
- Commonwealth of Independent States: GEORGIA. // Military Technology;Jan2003, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p197
Describes the structure of the Armed Forces in the Republic of Georgia. Head of State and Government; National Defense Minister; Amount of defense budget; Structure of the Naval Command; Land Force Command equipment.
- What the Russians left behind. Lluma, Diego // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;May/Jun2000, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on a nuclear radiation case involving Georgian Republic soldiers who were assigned at the Lilo Air Base in February 1997. Background information on the source of the radiation; Contaminated sites that have been identified; Extent of the injuries sustained by the soldiers.
- Defense Forces. // Georgia Country Review;2011, p75
The article provides an overview of the structure of Georgia's armed forces, with details on its military expenditures, military branches and mandatory service terms.
- Defense Forces. // Georgia Country Review;2012, p77
The article provides an overview of the structure of Georgia's defense forces including the country's military branches, manpower in general population-fit for military service, and military expenditures.
- Georgia. // Military Technology;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p240
The article profiles the country Georgia emphasizing on its Armed Forces organization. Georgia has 20,548 personnel in the Army which includes civilian personnel and consists of 1st Infantry Brigade, 2nd Infantry Brigade and 3rd Infantry Brigade. In the Air Force, it has 2,071 personnel and...
- Georgian Forces in Shoot Out with North Caucasus Militants. Vatchagaev, Mairbek // North Caucasus Weekly;9/ 7/2012, Vol. 13 Issue 17, p15
The article reports that the Georgian armed forces had launched a special operation against the North Caucasus militant armed group near the Russian-Georgian border. It speculates that the armed group had crossed form Russia into Georgia through the Dagestani section of the Russian-Georgian...