DOD adopts standard tuition aid policy
- Air Force Turns to Guard, Reserve for Instructors. Beckman, Kristi L. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Apr2000, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p20
Focuses on Alabama-based Air Force Officer Accession and Training Schools' call for Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard to teach future Air Force officers. Vacancies at Maxwell Air Force Base in Alabama; Efforts to take advantage of the talent in the air reserve component; Goal of...
- Rechy graduates from basic. // Wilson County News;7/16/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 29, p7A
The article reports on the completion of basic military training by airman Lauren G. Rechy of the U.S. Air Force from the Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland in San Antonio, Texas.
- Academy professor has more than one-mission mind. Kunz, Christine L. // Airman;Apr2004, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p9
Features the professional life of Major Michael Gleason, an academy instructor at the Air Force Academy in the U.S. Involvement of Gleason in academics and operations; Air Force specialty code of Gleason as a space satellite operator; Importance of a broader operational base of instructors for...
- Art of War. Rosine, Matthew // Airman;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p44
The article reports on the teachings of Air War College in the U.S. about how senior Airmen can respond to the future's warfare. It mentions that the school is a joint strategic educational environment that helps educate the colonels and lieutenant colonels of the Air Force, Army, Navy and...
- LONE RANGER. BATES, TECH. SGT. MATTHEW // Airman;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p26
No abstract available.
- AFIT GRADUATES A NEW CLASS OF LOGISTICIANS. // Air Force Journal of Logistics;Spring2001, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p37
Focuses on the logistic graduates of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) in Dayton, Ohio. Reorganization and realignment of logistics program; Duration and features of the program; Awards given to the graduates.
- MOLDING THE FUTURE: GENERAL CREATES VECTOR TO DEVELOP AIRMEN OF TODAY AND TOMORROW. Rosine, Matthew // Airman;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the initiatives by Air Education and Training Command (AETC) leader General Stephen Lorenz in creating and leading the U.S. Air Force of the future. It discusses the three obstacles which must be overpowered by the AETC in order to meet the said goal namely, limited...
- New screening board to identify high-potential officers for developmental education opportunities. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2009, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p23
The article examines the new process of Air Force Reserve Command for the identification of qualified officers to attend developmental education in the U.S. The new Reserve School Selection Board was established on May 6, 2009 to select Reserve officers who will attend developmental education,...
- EDUCATION BENEFITS Then & Now. Mattox, Ryan // Airman;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p18
The article discusses the educational benefits and opportunities provide by the GI Bill of Rights for both retired and actively serving veteran air men in U.S. who wants to pursue studies. It cites statements by Master Sergeant Eric Culver of the Mission Support Squadron at Lackland Air Force...