Chief of staff flies joint-service, tilt-rotor osprey
- Airman's World. // Airman;Jul99, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p12
Presents news briefs on the United States Air Force and its airmen as of July 1999. Views of Air Force Chief of Staff General Michael E. Ryan on the conventional air-launched cruise missile; Court ruling for the completion of the Air Force Memorial; Selection of Frederick J. Finch as the 13th...
- Statement on the nomination of General Michael E. Ryan to be Chief of Staff of the Air Force. Clinton, Bill // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;8/4/97, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p1163
Presents the statement of US President Bill Clinton on the nomination of General Michael E. Ryan as Chief of Staff of the US Air Force. Career experience of Ryan; Credibility of Ryan as a Chief of Staff.
- Airman's World. // Airman;Mar2000, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p12
Presents news briefs on the United States Air Force as of March 1, 2000. Chase flight of Air Force Chief of Staff General Michael Ryan on an F-16; Display of Berlin Wall segments and a German vehicle at the Air Force Museum; Transition from Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS)...
- Leading Edge. // Airman;Jan2000, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p12
Deals with several appointed officers of the United States Air Force for 1999-2000. F. Whitten Peters, secretary of the Air Force; Carol A. Dibattiste, undersecretary of the Air Force; General Michael E. Ryan, the Air Force chief of staff.
- Leading the Big Blue Team. Butterbaugh, Eric // Airman;Feb2000, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p32
Presents the views of United States Air Force officials regarding military issues and plans in 2000. Secretary F. Whitten Peters; Chief of Staff Michael E. Ryan; Undersecretary of the Air Force Carol DiBattiste.
- New Doctrine Demands Changes in the Aerospace Force. Jennings, Frank W. // Airpower Journal;Spring99, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p93
Comments on the use of the term aerospace by the United States (US) Air Force to describe what it does. Comparison between the Air Force Doctrine Document (AFDD) 1 and AFDD 2-2; Comments from Air Force Chief of Staff Michael E. Ryan; Documents issued by the Air Force to explain aerospace...
- National Defense: Where Are We? // Vital Speeches of the Day;05/15/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 15, p453
Presents a speech by Michael E. Ryan, General, Chief of Staff, United States Air Force, given before the Economic Club of Detroit in Detroit, Michigan, dealing with the United States military as a contributing factor in the prosperity of the United States, its role in conflict resolution and...
- Chief of staff attends CAAF argument. // Reporter;Jun98, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p33
Focuses on General Michael E. Ryan, United States Air Force Chief of Staff, response to a United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces (CAAF) argument on a spouse abuse case. Ryan's views on the argument; Information on the case United States versus Haner; Details on the argument.
- Expeditionary Leaders, CINCs, and Chairmen. Smith, James M. // Aerospace Power Journal;Winter2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p30
Outlines the steps in preparing the United States (U.S.) Air Force officer corps for leadership roles within the emerging U.S. national-security environment. Details on the Developing Aerospace Leaders project initiated by Air Force Chief of Staff General Michael E. Ryan in October 1999; Changes...