- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's ... Super Suquadron! Barela, Timothy P. // Airman;Nov98, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p6
Features the Super Squadron fighting unit based at the Misawa Air Base in Japan. Combination of the 13th and 14th Fighter Squadrons; Training of men in air-to-air and air-to-surface missions; Provision of deployment briefings to family members including information from finance to the flight...
- Libya's Hifter Gains Backing. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/20/2014, pA01
10 A day after forces loyal to Gen. Khalifa Hifter suspended Parliament, the chief of Libya's army special forces said his soldiers had allied with him, Reuters reported. Also joining Hifter was a Libyan air force base. A Libyan military commander said on TV the attack was not a coup, but...
- Combing operation continues at Pathankot base on fourth day. // Money Life;1/5/2016, p3
The article presents information on a search and combing operation being conducted by India's security forces inside the Pathankot air base in New Delhi, India on January 5, 2016, following the attack on the fronline Air Force Station by suspected Pakistani terrorists. It discusses the firing...
- The Black Berets: Headed for Siberia? Meyer, M. // Newsweek;9/9/1991, Vol. 118 Issue 11, p29
Explains why, more than any other occupation troops in the Baltics, the Black Berets have reason to fear a bloody payback. This special unit of the Soviet Interior Ministry has come to embody Soviet terror in the minds of Lithuanians, Latvians andEstonians. Their violence in the past; How their...
- ON THE EDGE. // Infantry;May-Aug2010, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p26
A photograph of a U.S. Special Forces Soldiers deployed in Zabul Province in Afghanistan is presented.
- U.S. Troops in Uganda Raise Fears of 'Mission Creep'. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;10/26/2011, Vol. 44 Issue 38, p3
The article reports that the U.S. government with reference to Northern Uganda Recovery Act approved the arrival of U.S. Special Forces in Uganda against the Lord's Resistance Army but the government officials of Uganda are suspecting a prospective mission creep in the country.
- Enemy Troops Killed in Afghanistan. // Army Magazine;Sep2003, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p68
Reports on an exchange of gun fire between U.S. Special Forces and enemy forces in Baghdad, Iraq which started with an ambush. Casualties incurred by the enemy forces; Persistence of small engagements.
- CORRECTION. // Employee Benefit News;Jul2010, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p8
A correction to the article "Special Forces" that was published in the April 15, 2010 issue is presented.
- CORRECTION. // JFQ: Joint Force Quarterly;Spring2007, Issue 45, preceding p2
A correction to the article "Winning in the Pacific: The Special Operations Forces Indirect Approach" that was published in 1st quarter 2007 issue is presented.