Renaissance Learning Takes On Field Of Testing Heavyweights In Pursuit Of Wyoming Test Contract
- Renaissance Migrates to Web To Provide Hosting Platform. // Electronic Education Report;8/01/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the marketing strategy of educational software firm Renaissance Learning in targeting district-level sales in the U.S. Sales performance of the company; Commitment to research and development; Plans of reducing the educational spending.
- Terrance Paul Turns Renaissance Learning Reins Over to Hickey, Who Was Promoted to CEO. // Electronic Education Report;8/01/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the strategic developments of educational software Renaissance Learning in Wisconsin. Promotion of president and chief operating officer John Hickey as chief executive officer; Business plans of the company; Sales performance.
- Reviews by the numbers. Golaski, Lorein // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Feb95, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the success of the magazine `CPA Software News.' Advertising and subscription revenue in 1994; Relationships with state societies.
- Installations. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;03/02/99, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p35
Reports on developments related to publishing software market as of March 2, 1999. Includes Banta's installation of a Centrus management system at School Specialty Inc.
- Pearson Digital Learning Tops Simba's Annual Index of Instructional Software Publishers in 2003. // Electronic Education Report;1/9/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
Presents Simba Information's leading K-12 instructional software publishers index in the U.S. for 2003-2002. Financial performance of Pearson Digital Learning, Renaissance Learning, Riverdeep Interactive, Plato Learning, and McGraw-Hill; Total industry revenue for the period.
- Renaissance Learning Waits for Big Bounce from District Sales Strategy; '03 Revenue Down 0.5%. // Electronic Education Report;2/6/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p1
Reports on a decline in the revenues of instructional software provider Renaissance Learning Inc. for the second year in a row during 2003. Management's forecast of a pickup in the top line in 2004; Expected impact of the company's strategic decision to pursue district sales instead of relying...
- Renaissance Learning Will Acquire Computing Device Maker AlphaSmart For $57 Million In Q2. // Electronic Education Report;2/11/2005, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p1
This article reports on the acquisition of the classroom computing device maker AlphaSmart in a multimillion-dollar deal expected to close in the second quarter of 2005 by Renaissance Learning, an instructional software publisher. According to John Hickey, president and CEO of Renaissance, the...
- Renaissance Still Waits For Big Bounce From Renaissance Place. // Electronic Education Report;2/11/2005, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p3
This article reports on the decline of the revenue in 2004 at instructional software provider Renaissance Learning, although management continues to forecast a turnaround in 2005, largely on the confidence that its district-wide sales strategy drives growth of the company's Renaissance Place...
- Mixed Q1 Sales Results Prompt Different Forecasts For Instructional Software Outlook. // Electronic Education Report;4/30/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p1
Executives at educational technology companies that reported sales increases in the first quarter of 2004 offered an optimistic projection of the market's future that was not echoed by their counterparts at companies that posted declines. While discussing the company's 5.9% growth, the chairman...