- Tough-Talking Taki Takes on Neo-Cons. Elvin, John // Insight on the News;7/22/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p35
Talks about the plan of conservatives Pat Buchanan, Scott McConnell and international gossip columnist Taki to publish a national fortnightly magazine in autumn called 'The American Conservative.' Motto of the conservatives; Criticism against William Kristol; Other conservatives who will write...
- Thomas Dunne Gears Up For Release Of Buchanan's Book. // Book Publishing Report;8/30/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p4
Reports on the expectations of New York-based Thomas Dunne Books on the release of the new book of Pat Buchanan in the U.S. Statement of publicity manager Joe Renaldi that a significant advance of the book will command higher returns for the company; Brief career background of Buchanan;...
- New Opponent for Bush. Baker, John F. // Publishers Weekly;6/21/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 25, p12
Reports on the contribution of Pat Buchanan to the authorship of the book "Where the Right Went Wrong," which criticized the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush. Areas of criticisms tackled in the book.
- St. Martin's Having Better Bestseller Year in 2006. // Book Publishing Report;9/18/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p5
The article reports that the St. Martin's Press is publishing about 700 titles a year, which includes 150 crime titles. According to publisher Sally Richardson, St. Martin's has posted more New York Times bestsellers through the first two-thirds of 2006 than of 2005. The list includes, on the...
- Buchanan doing a column again. // Editor & Publisher;02/08/97, Vol. 130 Issue 6, p29
No abstract available.
- Paleocons' Revenge. Joiner, Whitney // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Sep2002, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p53
Features the periodical 'The American Conservative.' Launch date of 'American Conservative'; Content of the periodical; Creation of the periodical by former presidential candidate and right-wing pundit, Pat Buchanan.
- Pat Buchanan and the Jews. Shapiro, Edward S. // Judaism;Spring96, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p226
Focuses on the Jews' negative impression of American politician and columnist Pat Buchanan. Differences between paleo-conservatives and the neo-conservatives; Buchanan's opposition to Desert Shield and Desert Storm; Effect of the conservative intellectual movement of the 1950s in Buchanan's...
- Standing pat. Postrel, Virginia I. // Reason;May96, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p4
Editorial. Focuses on liberalist political views related to American presidential candidate Pat Buchanan. Establishment Republicanism; Buchanan's populist strategy; Publication of the book `The True and Only Heaven,' by Christopher Lasch.
- The election is about who we are. // Vital Speeches of the Day;9/15/92, Vol. 58 Issue 23, p712
No abstract available.