Innovative Bible, Cookbooks Among Father's Day Titles
- Nashville-Based Christian Publisher Realigns To Consolidate Divisions. // Book Publishing Report;09/25/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p4
Reports on Nashville, Tennessee-based Christian book publisher Broadman & Holman's realignment of its operating structure, bringing all of its editorial units under one umbrella. Company's annual revenues; Initial results of the reorganization; Promotion of David Shepherd to senior vice...
- People In the News. // Book Publishing Report;4/19/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p7
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. as of April 2004. Appointment of Libby Jordan as associate publisher for Morrow Cookbooks, while remaining senior vice president and associate publisher at HarperCollins Publishers; Promotion of Lisa...
- Publisher Scorecards Advice/Misc. Lists. // Book Publishing Report;3/6/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p7
The article presents the scorecards of the publishers for the advice/miscellaneous category for bestseller books in the U.S. Random House Inc. has 14 titles for 15 weeks, HarperCollins Publishers Inc. has 3 titles in 15 weeks, Simon & Schuster Inc. has 3 titles in 12 weeks, Workman Publishing...
- Publishers Face the Question of Donations. McDorman, Dann // Publishers Weekly;8/19/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 33, p34
Deals with the donations of U.S. publishers from revenues of books about the September 2001 terrorist attacks. Donations of Workman, Abrams, HarperCollins and Basic Books; Publishers that do not plan to donate any profits from September 11 books; Trends in charitable gestures made by publishers.
- Seen Any Good Books Lately. Soukup, Elise // Newsweek;5/22/2006, Vol. 147 Issue 21, p9
This article focuses on the creation of motion-picture type trailer advertisements for books. Some advertisements feature dramatization by actors. Circle of Seven Productions pioneered the concept in 2002 and has trademarked the term "book trailer." Other companies are now producing "book...
- New HC imprint will focus on brand publishing. // Publishers Weekly;1/12/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p15
Reports on Harpercollins' imprint, HarperHorizon. Release of its first title in February 1998; Its wish to become the preferred publisher for companies with strong brands or licenses; Its plans and alliances.
- Digging for gold. Goldsmith, Olivia // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Mar97, Vol. 110 Issue 3, p5
Expresses insights about the prospect that a manuscript submitted by unpublished writers to HarperCollins will be published. Changes in publishing; Importance of feedback; Quality of the manuscripts; Proposal for a contest allowing any unpublished author access to an editorial read.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p3
Presents a list of New York best seller scorecard of publishers for the year 2002. Titles of books published by publisher HarperCollins.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p5
Presents a list of New York best seller publishers for the year 2002. Titles of books published by publisher HarperCollins.