- Networks add alternatives to traditional on-air promos. Atkinson, Claire // Advertising Age;6/21/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 25, p6
Presents news briefs on TV broadcasting in the U.S., as of June 21, 2004. Effort of TV executives to promote their TV shows with their own on-air promotions; Plan of ABC network to change the marketing strategy of its several TV programs; Information on the TV programs to be launched by NBC...
- Showtime. // Multichannel News;6/21/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p10A
Deals with the TV programs of Showtime network that reflect the marketing strategies of Len Fogge, executive vice president for creative and marketing, and his team. Target audience of the TV program "The L Word"; Message being conveyed by the weekly series "Queer as Folk"; Information on the...
- 'Raymond's' Winning Ways. Trigoboff, Dan // Television Week;11/24/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p22
Presents information on the total primetime viewership ranking of the off-network sitcom "Everybody Loves Raymond" in the U.S. as of November 24, 2003. Background on the marketing strategy of the show; Comment from Joe DiSalvo, president of King World Domestic Television Sales; Reasons...
- With Time Slots Rare, Syndie Seems Sedate. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;8/18/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 33, p9
Focuses on various issues related to availability of time slots for television programs in the U.S. Impact of less number of time slots on making of new television programs; Reason for increase in competition in the field of television programs development; Strategy adopted by cable television...
- Spilled Milk. Leonard, John // New York;11/29/99, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p140
Reviews the television program `Execution of Justice.'
- Reviews. Loynd, Ray // Variety;2/7/94, Vol. 354 Issue 1, p32
Reviews the television program `Witness to the Execution,' directed by Tommy Lee Wallace.
- Picks & pans: Tube. Hiltbrand, David // People;2/14/94, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p10
Reviews the television movie `Witness to the Execution,' starring Sean Young, Tim Daly, George Newbern, Len Cariou and Dee Wallace Stone.
- Shock to the system. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;2/11/94, Issue 209, p40
Reviews the television program `Witness to the Execution,' starring Sean Young.
- TV reviews. McCarthy, John P. // Variety;11/6/95, Vol. 361 Issue 1, p46
Reviews the television program `The Barefoot Executive.'