Nickelodeon -- SpongeBob SquarePants
- MOPPING UP THE LICENSING BUCK. Elkin, Tobi // Advertising Age;3/24/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 12, pS-4
The article discusses the success of licensing programs for the cartoon character and animated television show "SpongeBob SquarePants" in the U.S. Key issues discussed include background information on the entertainment franchise and its creators, as well as statistics on sales and revenues from...
- ALL ABOUT... SPONGEBOB. // World Almanac for Kids;2004, p122
Reviews the animated children's television program "SpongeBob SquarePants," created by Stephen Hillenburg.
- SpongeBob SquarePants Aquarium Set. // Advocate;12/23/2003, Issue 905, p58
Presents a product review of SpongeBob SquarePants Aquarium Set, a fish tank featuring the star of the Nickelodeon series.
- SpongeBob SquarePaints: Tide and Seek. Williams, J. // Video Librarian;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p18
The article reviews "SpongeBob SquarePaints: Tide and Seek," a compilation of episodes from the animated series "SpongeBob SquarePants."
- SpongeBob SquarePants Christmas. Williams, J. // Video Librarian;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p16
The article reviews the DVD release "SpongeBob SquarePants Christmas," a collection of episodes from the animated television series.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete First Season. Benson, K. Lee // Video Librarian;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p69
The article reviews "SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete First Season," a box set of episodes from the animated television program "SpongeBob SquarePants," released on DVD format.
- SpongeBob's Tom Kenny. Adkins, Greg; Wong, Marisa; Wulff, Jennifer; Atlas, Darla; Carlisle, Kate; Freeman, Michael; Fowler, Joanne; Gallagher, Dede; Geering, Deborah; Harmel, Kristin; Harris, Isoul; Mandel, Kwala; Norman, Pete; Nussbaum, Gail; Perry, Simon; Stambler, Lyndon; Swertlow, Frank; Wang, Cynthia; Warrick, Pamela; Wilstach, Nancy // People;12/13/2004, Vol. 62 Issue 24, p26
The article presents an interview with the voice of the animated character, SpongeBob Squarepants, Tom Kenney. Do they electronically enhance your voice? Oh, no. It's all real. Nothing is pitched up. Is it a hard voice to do? No, he comes easily. I can do him for hours and hours-singing,...
- WHAT ABOUT BERT AND ERNIE? // U.S. Catholic;Apr2005, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the action taken by the Lake View Presbyterian Church in Chicago, Illinois to show its support for the SpongeBob SquarePants program as of April 2005. Manifestation in the television program that promotes the gay lifestyle according to the Focus on the Family Christian group;...
- Citizen Sponge. // Daily Variety;1/26/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 21, p36
Focuses on the pressure being exerted on the United States Federal Communications Commission by conservative Christian evangelists such as James C. Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family. Allegation by Dobson that "Spongebob Squarepants" has a secret agenda of promoting homosexuality in...