- ITV `dream team' delivers the goods. Bentley, Stephanie // Marketing Week;7/30/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p16
Focuses on management strategies at British Network Center ITV, which attributed to an increase in audience share for the network, since the launch of ITV's autumn schedule during July, 1998. Identity of members of the `dream team' managerial staff at ITV who were responsible for the network's...
- MTV Italy Seen Making Strides In Its 1st Year. Dezzani, Mark // Billboard;11/28/98, Vol. 110 Issue 48, p40
Focuses on the success of MTV Italy in Italy. Choice of Milan, Italy as the venue for the MTV Europe Music Awards of 1998; Split into four regions of MTV Europe; 24 hour free-to-air service of MTV Italy; Comments of Bill Roedy, president of MTV Networks International, on the favorable...
- ITV has weathered the storm but can it still float? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);12/14/2001, Issue 51, p10
Presents the analysis of advertising executives on the situation of ITV in London, England. Lack of change in the ITV situation; Concern about the airtime sales if a merger between Carlton and Granada occurs; Skepticism about the way balance sheets of both conglomerates are being interpreted.
- 'Tooning' Up the Kids' Upfront. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;3/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p2
Reports the success of children's television in the business. Consistency of increase in sales by Nickelodeon official; Acceleration of dollar volume by Cartoon Network; Business strategy of several children's network for sustenance in the market.
- Discovery boss lands C4 creative job overseeing brand promotions. // Marketing Week;5/18/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p12
Reports that Channel 4 has hired Discovery Channel promotional boss Jon Stevens as creative director. Expansion of the creative services department; Steven's accomplishments at Discovery Channel; Role in the channel's programming and brand promotions; Annual advertising budget.
- Close-Up. Tehrani, James // Electronic Media;10/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p18
Reports on Jack Bryant's appointment as president of advertising sales and radio ventures group for New York-based cable television network African Heritage Network.
- Spotlight on...Hank Close. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;09/20/99, Vol. 9 Issue 35, p44
Features Hank Close, senior vice president of advertising sales at Comedy Central. Career in advertising; Increase in rating of Comedy Central.
- ITV schedule arrives but some are left in the dark. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign;04/07/2000, Issue 14, p18
Presents the views of four advertising executives on the apparent neglect by ITV network to have a marketing strategy for its revised programming schedule. Initiative of program director David Liddiment; Views expressed by Western broadcast director Colm Feeney; Zenith Media broadcast head Tom...
- Ad Partners Speak Out. Campanelli, David; Davis, Mike; Heftman, Ethan; Ponce, Barbara // Advertising Age;1/31/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p12
The article, part of a special advertising section, presents comments by advertising and marketing executives on the cable television network National Geographic Channel. Executives for media buying services, advertising agencies and the automobile industry firm American Honda Motor Co. discuss...