- Spotlight on Showtime. Case, Tony // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/11/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 24, pSR4
Focuses on the success of the television program 'Queer As Folk' from Showtime cable television network in New York. Criticisms against the television program; Increase of subscribers at Showtime; Efforts on the improvement in programming.
- Not your average folks. Higgins, Bill // Daily Variety;11/30/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 62, p23
Focuses on the benefit screening of the television program 'Queer As Folk,' by Showtime cable television network in Los Angeles, California. Attendance of television gay characters at the screening; Insights on the plots of the show; Details on other event guests of the event.
- 'Reagans' coming sooner. Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/18/2003, Vol. 381 Issue 18, p4
Cable television network Showtime has moved up the airing date of the television program "The Reagans." The television program, which stars James Brolin, will air at 8 p.m. on November 30, 2003 in one block, running two hours, 50 minutes. Upon acquiring "Reagans" from cable television network...
- Spotlight on Showtime. Case, Tony // Brandweek;06/11/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 24, pSR4
Focuses on the Showtime cable television network. Success of Showtime's `Queer As Folk' program; Subscriber growth comparison between the network and Home Box Office network in 2000; Awards received by the Showtime's program offerings.
- 'Queer as Folk': TV's Latest Sign of Decline. Bozell III, L. Brent // Human Events;12/15/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 46, p16
Focuses on the cable television program `Queer as Folk,' being broadcast by pay-cable network Showtime across the United States. Assessment on the television program; Reason of the network for editing the program; Criticism of the conservatives and the homosexual-rights groups to the program.
- Premieres boost cable nets. McAdams, Deborah D. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/11/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 51, p36
Presents updates on cable television programs in the United States for the week of December 11, 2000. Debut of 'Queer As Folk,' on Showtime; Launching of a reality program on Court TV.
- CNBC gives viewers head start on headhunting. Leonard, Bill // HR Magazine;Oct98, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p22
Reports that CNBC, the cable network of NBC, has developed a programming segment called `The Today's Business Headhunt.' Schedule; Features of the segment; Factors that prompted the officials of CNBC to develop the segment; Cable network's Web site address.
- Four-peat. // Echo Magazine;2/23/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p62
Reports on the announcement by cable TV network Showtime regarding the return of the gay show "The L Word" for a fourth season. Launch of an online competition involving the show.
- GIRLS NIGHT OUT. Morfoot, Addie // Daily Variety;1/8/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 7, p55
Highlights the launching of Showtime's series "The L Word". Celebrities gracing the event.