- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;5/19/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p32
Presents news briefs related to advertisements in cable television as of May 19, 2003. Cancellation of mock public-service campaign called â€œSave the Music Videoâ€ by Rainbow Media Holdings Inc.'s Fuse, formerly Muchmusic USA, in the week preceding May 19, 2003; Increase of...
- Grimacing Like the Pros. // New York Times Upfront;10/11/2004, Vol. 137 Issue 3, p5
Reports on a guitar face contest launched by Rainbow Media Holdings to promote the television show "Guitar Express" as of October 11, 2004. Individuals who can join the contest; Information on how to join the contest; Prize to be received by the winner.
- MetroChannel fit for 'Fashion.' Shirkani, K.D. // Daily Variety;09/07/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 3, p19
Reports on Rainbow Media's Metro Channel's 'Full Frontal Fashion' television program.
- This Frog Won't Be Squished. Gunther, Marc // Fortune;9/7/1998, Vol. 138 Issue 5, p30
The article focuses on the progressive business performance of Warner Bros. Inc. in the U.S. The network, led by chief executive officer Jamie Kellner, has been patronized by teenagers and young adults, thus most of its programs have been designed for the population. It adds that its venture...
- Boos in the night. Burr, Ty // Entertainment Weekly;2/19/93, Issue 158, p66
Reviews the videotape `It,' directed by Tommy Lee Wallace.
- Kindred spirit. // Entertainment Weekly;11/12/93, Issue 196, p49
Reviews the made-for-television movie `They,' directed by John Korty.
- In my viewâ€¦. // Televisual;Mar2007, p70
The article provides information about Nick Curwin, managing director of "Firefly." It presents his own views regarding different aspects such as his great idea for a television (TV) show, the best channel and the reasons he went into TV broadcasting. Meanwhile, Curwin considered "The Autopsy"...
- Who's the Boss? Alston, Joshua // Newsweek;2/15/2010, Vol. 155 Issue 7, p54
The article reviews the reality television program "Undercover Boss."
- Josh Sapan. Rose, Lacey // Hollywood Reporter;1/25/2013, Issue 3, p46
An interview of Josh Sapan, President and chief executive officer of AMC Networks Inc. is presented. When asked him what happened to producer Glen Mazzara to go from the show "The Walking Dead," he states that they decided to mutually to part ways. He further discusses bringing back of the...