- CBS. Chunovic, Louis; Donovan, Sharon // Broadcasting & Cable;6/21/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 25, p6A
Features two winners of the 2004 Brand Builder Awards. George Schweitzler, EVP for marketing of CBS; Ileene Mittleman, VP for advertising and creative services for CBS.
- CBS opens eye to the Internet. Battaglio, Stephen // Hollywood Reporter;2/8/95, Vol. 335 Issue 47, p9
Reports that CBS has launched an Internet service called CBS Eye on the Net. Features; Product support; Comments from George Schweitzer, executive vice president of marketing and communications for CBS.
- George Schweitzer: Keeping the eyes on CBS. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;6/6/94, Vol. 124 Issue 23, p28
Features George Schweitzer, executive vice president, marketing and communications of CBS/Broadcast Group. Outlook in the broadcasting industry; Grant of Marketing and Promotion Team of the Year Award; Conceptualization of the Letterman campaign, a program specific campaign adjudged as...
- George Schweitzer. Mandese, Joe // Advertising Age;9/18/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 37, p21
Profiles the Executive Vice President-marketing and communications of CBS, George Schweitzer and his work history.
- CBS Network. // Multichannel News;6/20/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 25, Special Section p5A
Focuses on the efforts of executive vice president and creative director Ron Scalera to establish a brand image for CBS Network. Information on the award to be received by the executive for his marketing efforts; Opportunities offered by the promotional campaigns of Scalera to the reality...
- CBS Spends on 'Raymond' Finale. Friedman, Wayne // Television Week;2/14/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the efforts of television network CBS to produce a comprehensive and expensive marketing campaign for the series finale of "Everybody Loves Raymond" in 2005. Number of series episodes produced; Views of George Schweitzer, president of the CBS Marketing Group, on the special...
- Switching channels. Battaglio, Stephen // Hollywood Reporter;5/8/95, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p7
Reports that CBS Inc. vice president for communications George Schweitzer will start reporting directly to CBS Broadcast Group president Peter Lund.
- Getting the Word Out. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;9/12/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p6
Reports on the marketing strategies of television networks to attract new viewers in the U.S. in 2005. Sponsorship of two entertainment events by CBS; Views of George Schweitzer, CBS executive vice president for marketing and communications, on hosting a major event; Promotion of the television...
- As Olympics begin, CBS tests a strategy for '94. Mandese, Joe // Advertising Age;2/10/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p48
This article reports on a marketing project unveiled by CBS designed to jump-start advertising sales for its coverage of the 1994 Winter Games in Lillehammer, Norway. The network will test the one-day CBS Ski Tour in March 1992 on the slopes of Windham Mountain in Windham, New York....