- Insight taps road runner in Columbus. // Multichannel News;01/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
Reports on Insight Communications Co. Inc.'s signing of an affiliation contract to offer the Road Runner high-speed-data service in Columbus, Ohio. Number of subscribers of the company; Terms of the affiliation.
- MTV2 Cues Up Local Spin for Affiliates. Brady, Shirley // Cable World (10427228);6/23/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p34
Presents information on the MTV2 Local 360 initiative launched by Insight Communications in Louisville, Kentucky. Features of the local broadband website of the company; Benefits of the initiative to the company's affiliates; Needs addressed by the initiative.
- Insight Communications Feeds Lender Appetite; Cable Looks Good Overall. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;12/11/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p1
Provides information on bank loans in the cable industry. Importance of company size in attracting investments; Information on the deal of Insight Communications company; Factors that contributed to the difficulty of finding bank lenders.
- Upbeat show, downbeat topics. Barthold, Jim // Telephony;05/14/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 20, p22
Reports on the cable telecommunication industry in the United States. Comments from Michael Willner, president and chief executive officer of Insight Communications, on the industry; Readiness of cable networks for competition; Advantage of television and computer to cable.
- BRINGING IN THE CREATIVE FACTOR. // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p17
Announces that Chris Moseley, an executive at Hallmark Channel, received the 2003 TAMI Award from the U.S. Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM). Significant contribution to CTAM; Career background.
- This Just In. // Multichannel News;03/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p2
Reports developments on telecommunication in the United States as of March 2001. Acquisition of the Odyssey Network stake of EM.TV & Merchandising by Crown Media Holdings Inc.; Integration deal between Wink Communications Inc. and Gemstar-TV Guide International Inc.; Implications of the planned...
- Insight Operator of the Year. Tombes, Jonathan // Communications Technology;May2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p28
Focuses on Insight Communications, a broadband communications company. Number of subscribers; Main threat to the company's business; Information on the @Home transition of the company. INSET: Location and Strategy.
- SUFFERING SECTOR. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the performance of multiple systems operators (MSO) in the U.S. as of August 2004. Number of basic subscribers lost by Comcast Corp.; Customers lost by Insight Communications Co.; Stock prices of the top MSO in the country.
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Haugsted, Linda; Hearn, Ted // Multichannel News;4/17/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p48
Presents an update on the U.S. cable television and telecommunication industry, as of April 17, 2006. Marketing campaign launched by Insight Communications to connect with its customers; Highlights of the 2006 National Show in Atlanta, Georgia; Details of the involvement of Christian Coalition...