- SHOCK & LAW. Wolk, Josh // Entertainment Weekly;7/27/2007, Issue 945, p36
The article discusses actress Glenn Close's role in the television program "Damages," which airs on the cable channel FX. The article describes the FX network's style, and other programs it airs, such as "The Shield" and "Nip/Tuck." The article explains the premise of the program and states that...
- NOMS A BOON FOR FX. Hibberd, James // Television Week;12/20/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p21
Reports on nominations received by cable television network FX at the Golden Globe Awards in the U.S. "Nip/Tuck" as best drama series; Michael Chiklis of "The Shield" as best actor in a drama series; Jamie Foxx of "Redemption" as best actor in a miniseries or made-for-television movie.
- 'NIP' TUCKED ATOP RATINGS. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;9/18/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 54, p17
Reports on the increase in the number of viewers of the television program 'Nip/Tuck' of FX network on September 16, 2003 in the U.S.
- Nip/Tuck. Wulff, Jennifer // People;11/21/2005, Vol. 64 Issue 21, p43
This article reviews the FX television program "Nip/Tuck," starring Dylan Walsh and Julian McMahon.
- FX extends 'Shield' despite ad dropouts. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;4/22/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 37, p3
Reports on the greenlighting of the police drama program 'The Shield,' by FX for a second cycle of 13 hourlong episodes. Expectation of challenges to the show from advertisers; Factors responsible for the renewal of show order; Loss incurred in the program's first 13-hour season.
- Nip/Tuck Season Premiere Scores Best FX Ratings. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;9/26/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p6
Reports on the increase in the ratings posted by the third-season premiere of television program "Nip/Tuck," aired on cable television network FX on September 20, 2005. Implications of the increased rating for the cable network; Television programs of FX with decreased ratings.
- CNBC gives viewers head start on headhunting. Leonard, Bill // HR Magazine;Oct98, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p22
Reports that CNBC, the cable network of NBC, has developed a programming segment called `The Today's Business Headhunt.' Schedule; Features of the segment; Factors that prompted the officials of CNBC to develop the segment; Cable network's Web site address.
- Presidential powers. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;3/11/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 53, pB1
Reports on the contribution of FX president and chief executive officer Peter Liguori to the success of police serial "The Shield" in the U.S. Awards won by the show; Effort of Liguori to produce the program; Career background of Liguori.
- HBO'S MUST-SEE MONDAY. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;2/25/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 43, p1
The article throws light on cable television network Home Box Office's (HBO) expectation for an increased popularity of programs to be broadcast on Monday nights. Network executives confirmed that the fifth and final season of the television program "Six Feet Under" will shift to Monday nights...